“Best Home made Belizan food”
Review of My Secret Deli

My Secret Deli
Ranked #33 of 188 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Mexican
Toronto, Canada
“Best Home made Belizan food”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I enjoyed the curried chicken and the traditional atmospher of a Belizan diner. Its a greasy spoon with wonderfull owner named Oscar, and he is not a grouch ha ha. But very friendly and best of all very inexpensive.

• Visited October 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good local place”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This was recommended by some locals we met while diving. The best item ordered in my group was the beef soup. My husband had grilled fish which he said was delicious. I had stewed beans, they were very good but the portion was small. The salsa is onion-y, but delicious. good prices

Visited November 2013
Dallas, TX
“Best fried chicken!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had heard about the fried chicken and decided to try it out. We were the only tourists in there for dinner...all others were locals. It's a small place...maybe 5 tables? and 2 tables outside? But we went early and sat right down. It's off of a side street just off middle street so it's not on the beach. They did have an industrial size fan in there which kept us cool enough.

The fried chicken was absolutely delicious (tasted like our buttermilk fried chicken in the south) and the sides were fab too! The owners were nice and attentive and the service was excellent. And the food didn't take forever. They have a full refrigerator of drinks to choose from and I had a limeade that was delicious.

If we had more time we would have returned for sure. Prices were fabulous (especially for San Pedro). Highly recommend!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank TexasGingerbread
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Wow. A baked potatoe in San Pedro”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

In a town who the staple is rice and bens it was really nice to have the option of a baked potatoe for a change. I had th fired chicken (yummy) with a salad, baked potato...and of course rice and beans! Th potatoe came loaded with sour cream and butter. That was my first time but not my last.

• Visited September 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“My favorite”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

“My Secret Deli” is not only one of the many small restaurants that my son and I enjoyed, but the best. We spent many meals there. The burritos and quesadillas were best we ever had. I was so looking forward to show my wife this fantastic restaurant next week when she arrived until I was told that they were closing for two weeks for remolding. I felt like my world just turned upside down. The whole staff is fantastic. When you go, tell them that 'Dave & Caleb' sent you.

• Visited August 2013