“Fun Experience”

My Secret Deli
Ranked #33 of 210 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This small local place was recommended by some folks from the U.S. who now live and work in Belize. We had a group of 10 and literally took over front outdoor seating area and the owners had no problem with that. The waitress was a young girl who dealt with our crazy group very well. The food was very good as was the service.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stopped into My Secret Deli early in our stay in San Pedro over the 2012 Christmas Holiday. While they were open, they told us the rice and beans were not quite ready and we should return. I appreciated the fact they didn't just scoop it into our containers and send us on our way! We had stewed chicken and potato with beans and rice, three lunch portions. It was $24BZ for the generous portions of very tasty food. The inside tables were filled with mainly locals and many others were lining up for carry out. It truly felt like a local meal.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had a long day traveling to get into San Pedro. Were starving and a local taxi driver recommended it. I had grilled fish, my husband had the lobster quesadilla. Both were excellent! The fish down here is incredible!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Oscar and his family run restaurant is a wonderful experience for both locals and tourist here in San Pedro, Belize. Food is well prepared with generous portions. Daily specials add to the large and varied menu selections. Prices are reasonable...leaving plenty of budget to show appreciation to the server. It is my pleasure to highly recommend "My Secret Deli".

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Recommended to us by Dora at Tio Pil's this was perfect for lunch. We found this small deli located at N17*55.283 W087*57.696

Food was inexpensive and delicious. Seating is very limited but takeout is available. My wife had chicken wings and I had stewed pork with rice and beans. Both were very good. If we had more time in San Pedro, we'd be here for lunch again and again. Seems like a lot of local folks eat here.