Grand Caribe welcomed us in and made us feel at home.
We arrived in San Pedro on one of the last flights of the evening. We were greeted at the baggage claim and since it was very close to dark, were brought by boat to the resort. So great to get a little glimpse of the island at dusk as we made our way to our temporary home. Great welcome once we arrived at the Grand Caribe pier as well. We were ushered into the lobby area to check in and get settled while our bags were brought to our rooms. Everyone at the resort is so warm and friendly --- so accommodating without the stuffy, formal atmosphere you might find elsewhere.
On our first morning, we stopped in at the lobby to rent a golf cart to pick up some provisions and arrange for the weeks worth of diving we came for. Right away, I was asked how everything in our units were. The staff really wanted to make sure that our rooms were arranged in the best manner and that the units were working out for us. This is a relatively new resort with privately owned condos. Staff are really focused on making sure that guests are happy with their stay and will go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable.
The concierge (Eli) is a wealth of information! If it can be done, she can arrange it. From the time we first contacted the Grand Caribe to make reservations, to the morning we, sadly, headed back home; Eli was super helpful and quick with a reply to every question.
The resort itself is lovely. The grounds and pool areas are pristine. Absolutely beautiful, completely relaxing. The views in every direction are fantastic. Each of the units I was able to see were beautiful, unique and comfortable. I really don't have a complaint. Wish I were there.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro