Amazing resort!!! This trip was our family summer vacation during mid August and it totally exceeded our expectations. The weather was great and we couldn't have asked for a better time to visit Belize & Grand Caribe. The 2 BR condo was spacious and very comfy. We felt right at home during our trip. The daily housekeeping service was a plus and they even washed our clothes so knowing this we would have probably packed less. It was nice to have Wifi in our room and at the bar/pool area to post pics to all our family & friends at home in the states. The views from our room and all around the resort are amazing of the ocean. Grand Caribe is a short distance from downtown San Pedro so we enjoyed hopping on the golf cart and riding to town. Pls note the roads to downtown are dirt and not paved...so bumpy at times. I think this added so much character to our experience which allowed us to get away from the hustle and bustle of the traffic & cars at home. Ingrid at the pool bar/restaurant took great care of us along with all the other staff members. Everyone is so friendly all over Belize. It was nice to be able to sit on the beach and not be approached by everyone selling items. They respected your time and allowed you to pass if you choose not to buy anything. I felt this was one of the top reasons we will back as compared to other Caribbean islands. The restaurants in town and around the resort are all great. We never had a bad experience at any place we visited.
We would definitely stay here again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro