The resort is beautiful. It is close enough to town to experience the culture and far enough away for peace and quiet. You can take a short walk on the beach North or South to enjoy some great food. The staff was very attentive and took care of all of our requests. It was our 20 th anniversary and they arranged our flights from Belize City, had a bottle of champagne in the room and even wrote Happy 20 th anniversary on the bed in flower petals. We stayed in a 1 bed suite, it was plenty big enough for us with a nice balcony and total ocean view, again which I requested. The only suggestion I would make to the resort is to include island music in the background around the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro