Initially I found this location thru VRBO but contacted them directly.. Julie made getting our reservation a breeze. The place is fun, very nice and relaxing.. We rented a 1/1. Our unit was very comfortable, great patio view to enjoy morning coffee or happy hour drinks, and the kitchen had everything you could ask for. We made breakfast every morning then enjoyed lunch and dinner out.. You won't find a nicer staff! The pool bar is the only restaurant but they do a great job.. Security everywhere you look and friendly.. when we booked a tour outside the hotel, they made sure to have all the information just in case.. The only thing (which isn't the hotel's fault!) the road to the hotel is a bit bumpy.. Beware those that have back problems! Overall a fabulous place to experience Ambergris Caye.. Thanks to all there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro