“Great On The Beach Eatery”

Lily's Treasure Chest
Ranked #41 of 203 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lily Treasure Chest Located On Beachfont,two Docks After The Cayecaulker Water Taxi
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Artemio is one of the best waiters on the Island, always so friendly he just makes you feel so at home,
We usually have the Breakfast Burrito which is the best on the island and the pancakes are just awesome also
Thanks for the great service and all else

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Joan from the Conch Shell Inn next door had told us that Lillies would cook what we caught. Being a freediver this was perfect for me. I managed to get 4 lobsters off the reef this trip, so I brought them to Lillies. I showed her the lobsters & she asked us how we wanted them cooked. My wife & I decided to get 1 grilled & 1 scampi each. We also picked out our side dishes, mash potatoes & fresh veggies. A great alternative to rice & beans! The total bill was about $35 USD including appetizers & 2 glasses of wine! Which is about 1/3 of what the bill would have been for just one lobster each at menu price. They will also cook your conch or fish what ever you bring them.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat - good food, great view & awesome staff ! One of my favorite places to eat. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We had breakfast here twice but only breakfast. I can't comment on lunch or dinner although we did notice that they had a pretty extensive menu for both.

Breakfast was good, reasonably priced and good portions. Service was decent. We liked that they were open earlier than some other places because we wanted to get our day started. Good location with a nice view. Breakfast food was pretty much standard Belizean fare plus omelets, breakfast burritos, etc. Wish we had time to try dinner. Clearly, we'd go back again.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

nice place on the beach for breakfast. the omelette is just packed with tasty seafood. the ceviche was good as well.