“Great Breakfast!”

Latitudes Cafe
Ranked #57 of 199 Restaurants in San Pedro
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Family owned Latitudes Café in San Pedro, Belize offers tasty meals, snacks and drinks, friendly service and a fantastic beachfront location. From our fresh fruit smoothies and popular milkshakes, to handmade wraps, filling burgers and more; join us for breakfast, lunch, or just a cold refreshing drink (alcoholic and non). Make sure to save room for our new desserts!
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We ate breakfast here and it was so delicious! My husband had the Belizian breakfast which consisted of two fried eggs, fried jacks, beans, bacon, and fruit. I had a Mexican wrap. We enjoyed our breakfast and the view.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

On our last morning, we had a wonderful breakfast here. We had nutella and cream cheese crepes and a breakfast wrap (can't remember the name) that was all very good. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Breakfast was ok, tortilla was thick, but they got our order kinda wrong. Close to the water taxi which is a plus.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Wonderful selection of breakfast and lunch options right on the beach. Delicious smoothies, frozen coffee drinks, and milkshakes. For breakfast I had banana nutella crepes and my bf had a grilled cheese sandwich with a fried egg on top. So good. FYI: they do not take credit card

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My family and I was on our way to another restaurant when we saw this cute little café. we stopped to look at the menu and was greeted by the owner who saw we had 2 little kids and seated us at their chalkboard tables which made my kids eyes light up with joy. The waitress who served us was very sweat and also told us about the kids size breakfast which is hard to find these days on touristy places. We loved the food and the my kids really loved to draw on the tables to while we waited for our food. We came back for milkshakes later that day for the kids and my husband and I had a delicious smoothie with rum. This is a very family friendly Café with some of the best food I have ever had. We highly recommend this café to everyone who have kids.