“Loved it! Perfect for a casual, friendly meal or snack”
Review of Latitudes Cafe

Latitudes Cafe
Ranked #48 of 191 Restaurants in San Pedro
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Family owned Latitudes Café in San Pedro, Belize offers tasty meals, snacks and drinks, friendly service and a fantastic beachfront location. From our fresh fruit smoothies and popular milkshakes, to handmade wraps, filling burgers and more; join us for breakfast, lunch, or just a cold refreshing drink (alcoholic and non). Make sure to save room for our new desserts!
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Honestly this place made our trip. Coffee and breakfast every morning and often returned for lunch. The view is great, right on the beachside, everything is yummy, and the service is the extra special cherry on top! The family who run the place are just so welcoming and friendly. We will be back next year for sure.

There are newer reviews for Latitudes Cafe

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stumbled upon Latitudes one morning as the sun was exceptionally hot and we were in need of a cold drink. I had the best pina colada and my sister enjoyed a banana colada. Prices were decent and the service was so friendly. Unfortunately we left the island the next day and did not get a chance to try their breakfast. Next time we are there, Latitudes will be our first stop!

1  Thank BeeandJay
Reviewed December 6, 2013

They were not on the menu but the owner told me about their crepes special... What ... crepes...of course I had to try. Heavenly with some coffee...very tasty

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I really don't know where to start. GREAT freshly brewed coffee, Outstanding breakfast, Superb service, Caribbean Seafront view and moderately priced menu. Yes, I think that about sums it up.
I stayed on Ambergris Caye for 7 days and had breakfast there 6 days in a row. The most difficult part of the day was trying to decide on which of their offerings to choose. Belizean Breakfast, Huevos Rancheros, or Crepes. All outrageously delicious. Of course there were other items on their menu but once you have enjoyed something you have already ordered it is hard to move on. The owners of this delightful little café were two of the friendliest people I have ever had the opportunity to meet. If you are looking for a really good experience while in San Pedro start your day here.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

My husband is allergic to gluten but the server went to a shop around the corner so they could make the chicken wrap with corn tortillas. Not only was this a super nice gesture, but the mini wraps were fabulous. The chicken was tender and the mango sauce a perfect compliment. I had the French toast, which was also excellent. I didn't care for the iced coffee drinks. I think you have to start w/espresso, which I don't think they did, so it tasted like watered down coffee. Also, Belize does not have great coffee (my husband and I love strong Costa Rican coffee) so I'd suggest sticking with local fare, like the tropical smoothies. The owners are very friendly and accommodating and the views are great. Prices were very reasonable as well. You can't go wrong with this little cafe on the beach.

1  Thank justgigi73