“Pleasant Surprise”

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We were wondering around San Pedro looking for an early dinner when we happened upon this place. Osmar waited on us and was very friendly and attentive. I had the chicken fajitas and my husband had the grouper. Both were excellent and tasted very fresh. Unfortunately if you want an ocean view, you won't get it here, but we did enjoy our meal.

Visited March 2014

Woodbury, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good service, good food”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our waiter, JJ, was funny and efficient. The food was pretty good. The fajitas I had and one chicken dish (can't remember exactly) were very good. My daughter's chicken was overcooked and dry. The atmosphere was pleasant and cool in the shade.

• Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Great service”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This place was close to the main drag, close enough that we could lug our suitcases there while waiting for transporation and invariably, you'll be in a position at the start or end of your trip to want to do this while waiting for your boats. They made sure to ask your name and even remembered it the next day when I was passing by. The atmosphere is adorable, the food was good and well priced. I heard passersby saying the DJ on the night they attended was incredible though I didn't get to experience this myself. We went at a quiet time of day and the manager and every waiter there had a nice word for us, which was great. Recommended!

• Visited February 2014
Westfield, MA
“Food was good, no view, great service”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Try the chicken lime soup, it was special. The rest of the food was good, nothing outrageously notable, but good. Osmar the waiter was pleasant and attentive. If El Patio had a view, I would have rated it a 5. When you are in a place this lovely, you want to enjoy every minute of ocean breeze you can get.

Visited February 2014
Puget Sound
“The touts outside were a little annoying but the meal was good.”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I found the touts outside the restaurant to be a bit aggressive and annoying but once you are inside and seated at a table it’s all settles down. The only time we ate there I had the lobster and my wife had some sort of fish (I can’t remember what kind). We both really enjoyed our meals. We each had fresh fruit drinks. My wife had papaya juice and I had fresh lime juice (kind of like limeade). Both were made with fresh fruit and was very good. They often have live music in the evening starting around 6:30 or whenever the musician(s) show up. Smile. While we were there it was a single musician who played at a pleasant sound level for dinning. Although the stage was large enough to hold an entire band. It might be worth asking one of the touts about the night’s entertainment and then decide if you want to go in for dinner.

• Visited February 2014