“Beautiful atmosphere great food!”

El Patio Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 185 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Milton Freewater, Oregon
“Beautiful atmosphere great food!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I wandered in off the street on our honeymoon and were so pleasantly surprised. The ambiance was so peaceful. I loved the fountain in the middle of the restaurant. The service was fantastic and the food was amazing. You must try the chicken and cheese stuffed jalapeño!!! Over all we highly recommend it.

San Ignacio, Belize
“Always awesome!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We go to El Patio every time we are on AC. Definitely our favourite restaurant on the caye. You can't go wrong with their fish. Great snapper. Nice ambiance too.

Visited April 2012
“Ceviche is awesome”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed the lunch we had at El Patio. The ceviche appetizer was incredible, I could have eaten a whole bowl of it by myself. the drinks were also great, Belikin was reasonable and mixed drinks were exotic and strong. The food was really aweseome and the setting very comfortable. We would have gone back again had we known how good it was earlier in our trip.

1 Thank Jon R
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic meal and conversation”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Literally just left from here 15 minutes ago. I had dinner with my wife and had a great meal and chat with our waiter Ray. He took care of us the moment we stepped in and treated us like family. We had the stuffed Jalapenos with chicken for an appetizer and thought they were fabulous. Our main meal of Spicy Coconut Seafood which consisted of Lobster, Shrimp and Snapper served in a bowl with a coconut broth was very, very good. I am writing this from my bed because I was so stuffed I just wanted to come home and go to bed!!!

Please go and say Hi to Ray for us as we will be back in the next few days!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank bshad22
“Good for omnivores; slim pickings for veggies”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

We opted to sit downstairs near the fountain which was a little buggy. The waiter went and got us the restaurant can of Off. The server was very attentive and friendly. My husband and daughter had two different chicken dishes, which they thought were excellent. My veggie kebab was boring, unsubstantial, and overpriced. The beans were too salty.

1 Thank DCtravels11