“Best breakfast of the trip!”

Estel's Dine by the Sea
Ranked #20 of 188 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Langley City, Canada
“Best breakfast of the trip!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

After 2+ weeks on Caye Caulker we ventured over to San Pedro for a night. My husband said he would ferry over every day just for the eggs, hash browns and bacon breakfast with a side of sausage. I tried the has browns and they were very good - made with potato and pepper... full of flavour. Cinnamon bun was not good in my opinion. Runny sauce and tasted too much the same as all the white bread here. Service was fabulous! A dude note- a poor sad starving dog with mange was hovering at tables and no one had the decency to give up some food. I get not wanting a dog to beg but honestly that is so heartless. people making money on tourists as well as people eating should have the heart to feed this dog. We ordered a side of sausage ($2.50 US) for her and dropped off dog food nearby on the beach. Please donate to the animal rescue of you visit this island.

• Visited January 2014

New Haven, Connecticut
“The must-have breakfast in San Pedro”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Well, what more can I say then we ate here 5/7 mornings! We loved their fry jacks the most - we also enjoyed their huevos rancheros, estel's special Mayan eggs, banana pancakes and fish and chips. Good coffee, great view and speedy service for San Pedro. Wish I could have brought Estel's back with me!!!

Visited January 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great lunch spot on the beach”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We enjoyed our lunch at this casual lunch spot on the beach. The drinks were great, as were the lobster quesadillas. My husband loved his buritto and I enjoyed the chicken tacos, although they could have added a couple more ingredients. This is a great place to stop in for lunch and a drink or two while walking on the beach.

Visited December 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Laid back casual breakfast”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Sand floors, right on the beach, and extensive and good breakfast menu (everything from fry jack to french toast to rice and beans to bagels). Nothing elegant, but good breakfast food delivered reasonably timely. And super fresh fruit juices and smoothies -- try the watermelon juice

Visited December 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Wonderful place on the beach”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We were in Belize for two weeks and had breakfast at Estel's probably a half a dozen times! Great coffee cooked to order breakfast and the service was outstanding. Shanti and Sam (the two waiters) were attentive, polite, and very nice. The eggs, bacon, French toast, everything we ordered was very tasty and a good value. I like my eggs over medium and to be honest, they were usually over hard, but they were really good. I never ate lunch or dinner there, but they were usually firing up the grills for their smoked meats in the morning and even that early it smelled wonderful! Great little friendly inexpensive place to eat.

• Visited December 2013