Pedro’s says **** You and I agree. Damn straight! Bring your selfish, one-sided, ignorant notions about the world and come enjoy yourself with the rest of the world’s counterculture. Just be yourself and you will fit right in at this place. Fat, skinny, tall, short, black, white they don’t care. Sometimes you got to get out of your comfort zone and drain some of that blue blood. Admit it, we all love our opinions but our conclusions are pointless when, oh **** it. Pedro’s doesn’t like pretentious snobs but will like you.
Pedro’s is smarter than they look. Bullocks! I stayed for something like months. Less than a lifetime but more than a day and I say if you don’t bring a little paradise with you, you won’t find it here. I can hear some of you complaining already. And there’s a lot to complain about so meanwhile enjoy the best pizza in SP along with unsuspectingly brilliant upscale meals served in the bar. Dion makes the smashest shrimp creole. Just ask for what you want and they can probably find it, amazing.
The staff is local and experienced and willingly help with any questions or advice. The kitchen is clean. There’s drinks in the office including coffee. Hammocks, deck chairs, plenty of bikes and white sand everywhere.
1. Stay at Pedro’s
2. Stay at Pedro’s
3. Party at Pedro’s. You won’t want to miss the gorgeous and talented folks that come through. Think you’re good at judging people? Great! That means you’re an *******. Pedro’s can help.
4. Don’t just drink. Take a day off. Especially if you have this thing about getting smashed every time you check into a hotel. It’s pavlovian behavior and you know it. I’m particularly speaking to young Americans and everybody else.
5. Leave Pedro’s. Just like you left your opinions you can pick them up on your way out. And pay your entire bill. I got to know the staff and they all work hard, have families and enjoy being appreciated. If you like breaking things and taking what isn’t yours Pedro’s has a great working relationship with the police. Security cameras everywhere. It’s the safest place in SP.
Well, that’s all I know and it’s too much. You’ll need a little grit to really enjoy this place. It’s worth trying or you can stay someplace where the owner wears shoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pedro's Inn Backpacker Hostel is the only hostel in San Pedro island. Although the rooms are low cost, the quality of the rooms and beds are high quality. We provide a clean, comfortable and safe setting at an amazingly cheap price! Why come to Belize just to spend all your money on a hotel room? Spend it on the adventure of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Pedro's Inn Backpacker Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pedro's Inn Backpacker Hostel Belize/San Pedro