Pedro's Inn Backpacker Hostel
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
SunBreeze Suites(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$195
Banyan Bay Suites(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$298
$289
Hotels.com
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$115
$110
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$183
$81
El Secreto(San Pedro)
$390
Travelocity
Las Terrazas Resort(San Pedro)
$399
$387
  • Pool
$329
Orbitz.com
Ramon's Village Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$320
$245
Sapphire Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$217
$208
getaroom.com
All reviewsladies nighttwin roombest pizza on the islanddiscounted rateprivate bathroombring earplugsenjoyed my staycaye caulkertrip to san pedrogreat place to staycomfortable roomsrum punchbeach frontpoolsbelizeexpatssp
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We had a great time in Belize and a big part of that was because of the folks that run Pedro's Inn. Cindy the manager was always there to book all our dives and excursions. She is a very friendly, professional and knowledgable manager. She knows the local businesses and was able to get us discounts and great prices on our dive packages. Our room was always clean and if anything was wrong they took care of it right away. The pool was always clean,cool and refreshing. Walter our Rasta Man was there to make sure the place ran well as Cindy's right hand man and was always friendly with a good cheerful nature. Who can forget Charlie the Inn's mascot. She was such a sweet dog and loved by everyone. I highly recommend Pedro's Inn for the diver/traveler coming to Belize and Ambergist Caye.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Art H
Reviewed October 14, 2011

This hostel/hotel was amazing. Not just because it was in beautiful san pedro but everything I did, Cindy & Walter went above and beyond to make my trip and stay amazing! The beds and bathrooms where clean. The pizza was amazing. I would definitely go back and stay at pedro's inn. They made me feel like family there!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Stayed here for a few nights and absolutely loved it. The staff especially Pedro and Cindy were really helpful and great fun, the pool was very relaxing and the bar was fun at night met some great people. Will definitely be back in the future!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2011

My trip to Perdro's Inn was fantastic! Its Cheap price's, good location and the fantastic people that work there made my stay brilliant. Thank you all and if I can ever get back to the Beautiful San Pedro then there will be only 1 place that I would like to stay!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2011

Already from the moment I stepped through the gate I knew I'd made the right choice. Cindy and Peter were great at helping out and organizing further travelling, and also extremely welcoming and sociable.

The rooms are very basic, but who needs more then a bed to sleep on when the beach is only minutes away? Most of the time was spent chatting to people around the pool or in the garden.

Big thumbs up, and greatly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2011