“One of the best bars to visit on the island!”
Review of Lola's Pub & Grill

Lola's Pub & Grill
Ranked #75 of 191 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Cheer's in San Pedro!! We are located in town on Front Street across from Belize Bank.Lola's is a small, comfortable Pub serving everything from beer to high end cocktails. We boast the best stocked Whiskey, Bourbon, Single Malt and Vodka selection on the island...come see the proof! We have bar comfort food...but we are a bar first.We have 4 flat screen TV's so that you can keep up with your teams while you're on the island. This is a great spot to watch a game!!
Reviewed June 21, 2012

What can I say the service is outstanding, the place is fun and inviting. They serve the very best bacon cheese burger on the island. The bartenders are fun and make some wicked good drinks!

There are newer reviews for Lola's Pub & Grill

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Friendly staff, great burger, cold beer. What else could you ask for?

Reviewed May 18, 2012

My wife and I had just gotten off the water taxi in a down poor, and ran into the first pub we found... which happened to be Lola's! We went in thinking we would have a drink then leave once the rain stopped, however, we found ourselves there almost 4 hours later. Both the bartenders (Kayleen and Trevor) as well as Steve (the owner) were more than friendly. In fact, one night I forgot my wallet and discovered it after we had eaten a wonderful meal at a different restaurant on the island. As you can imagine I was quite embarrassed and needed ten dollars fast. So I went down to Lola's where I had just met Steve a couple of hours earlier and told him the story...he let me borrow ten bucks out of his pocket without a blink of an eye! We went back to Lola's every day thereafter. The only negative thing I have to say about Lola's is, once you go there you won't want to leave!! We made friends with everyone there, and shared fantastic food and drinks. We had some great chats with Steve, and even invited him to come up to Montana to enjoy our area... Lastly, Steve has American football channels, which was a real treat as it was almost playoffs. Altogether this is the kind of place with the kind of staff and people that I would recommend to anyone.

Thanks for everything Steve!!! Can't wait to visit again, hopefully you come see our neck of the woods!

1  Thank Carter F
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Friendliest bar tender on the island. Take the time to find her at Lola's!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Best bartender, Trevor and real good food. Totally relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank Richard H