“A great burger!”

Legends Burger House
Ranked #83 of 210 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Family friendly environment for visitors and locals to enjoy,live music,sports on TV,karaoke, food and drink specials!!
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great burgers and live music. We went for open mic night and enjoyed both the food and the atmosphere. The owners were kind and they are both talented musicians.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Great burgers and great live music. This is the place to go hang out with friends if you're looking for a lively atmosphere. The owner is there most nights and they provide great service.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We got an awesome burger here and met a friend of the owners. We were the only ones here on a Friday Reggae night, but it was chill. Escondido band was playing live, they were good, I bought a CD.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My 1st time in San Pedro....and as a chef greatly enjoyed the fresh local food, as is always the case when I travel. I kept hearing about the reopening of Legends and the great music and went for the Tuesday night jam. Staff was very friendly and the band(largely comprised of the partners/owners) was EXCELLENT...Van Morrison, Allman Bros., Marshall Tucker etc. During a break, and because I was hungry, ordered a burger. Well...it was one of the best hamburgers I'd ever had. Very flavourful, it was freshly ground, very juicy, and perfectly spiced. Garnished as I like it with lettuce tomato pickle onion and mayo, all it lacked was the local hot sauce, which I found in the caddy provided, along with 2 vinegars, ketchup etc. The fries were crisp and golden (obviously the people in the kitchen know when to change the oil). I came hoping for good music....and it exceeded my expectations....as did the food.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We found our way here on a Tuesday night, when there was a sign set up in the road saying it was "Jam Night." It was great. 6-7 locals and visitors took turns jamming (guitars, ukulele, steel guitar, bass, drums). Relaxed but fun. Oh: I shared a burger as a snack. It was fine, but that wasn't the point.