“Beautiful setting, good food”
Review of Capricorn - CLOSED

Capricorn
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Really enjoyed our dinner here. Ambiance was great and food was very good. I had the fresh catch of the day and enjoyed it.

There are newer reviews for Capricorn

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We visited Capricorn on the recommendation of the folks at Coco Beach resort and were not disappointed. This was easily our favorite meal on the island. Kit the owner seated us and from there, Maggie took amazing care of us-she is a character and got us right into the Caribbean mood on our first night.

My wife and I spit the caprese salad and the stone crab crab cakes-both were great although the cheese was not what I would normally expect. The crab cakes with stone crab-amazing.

She had the snapper flambé for dinner and I the seafood combo-lobster, the same snapper and stone crab claws...35 bucks. I could barely finish mine. She saved hers for breakfast.

No room for desert but we will be back. The ambiance is perfect for that island feel with the waves, the breeze and palm trees right off the railing.

GREAT find!

1  Thank Miguel_M
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We went here for dinner with our 4 teenage daughters. The atmosphere is very nice--outdoor deck with a cool breeze by the ocean. Wear bug spray! Got quite a few bites. The menu was good--a little pricey but good quality and friendly quick service. Lots of good seafood selections. Overall a very nice experience in a location where there are not many choices.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My hubby and I walked down to Capricorn from Coco Beach. Upon arrival, we were pleased with the whole atmosphere of the place. It was dark and the mood of then restaurant was outstanding. I ate the stuffed grouper, and he had the catch of the day, snapper, both of which were absolutely delicious.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

We took the water taxi to eat at Capricorn. The margaritas were great and both of us really enjoyed our food. The service is very good and after dinner we walked down to Captain Morgans and gambled and had a lot of fun.