“Great food and great view!”

Caliente Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 191 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Central American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Caliente is located on the beach in the center of San Pedro. Our restaurant has been serving a delicious combination of Mexican and Caribbean cuisine in San Pedro since 2001. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. 1/2 Price margaritas on Fridays. Closed Monday.
Westminster, Maryland
“Great food and great view!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Recently when I was in San Pedro I decided to stop here for lunch. I ordered the conch ceviche and lobster carbon tacos. Both were amazing and reasonably priced. I also had a margarita as they advertise great ones but it was average. Moved on to a Belikin after.

Fair Oaks, CA
“Really 4.5,stars”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We went here tonight because of TA reviews, and were very pleased. Beachfront patio. Service was excellent all evening. We asked for 4 separate checks and they handled it easily. Food oh yes. I had yellow curry with snapper. Asked for extra spice and loved it. Another person had shrimp curry extra spice and was happy. We shared conch ceviche which was just ok. John had blanketed snapper w baked potato and ate it all. Mike had shrimp ceviche and loved it. We were impressed that the owner came by, and asked how we decided to eat here, which I love. When the owner is interested like that it's always good. They care. We were told about the chicken drop on Thursday night but I think we will skip it you won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2014
“Reserved table”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We have reserved a table here for the last three years on Thursday night because it's the best seat to watch chicken drop from. The staff is friendly and the guacamole is amazing! The fish burritos are good!

Laramie
“Friendly staff and Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is the second night in a row that we have visited here. Yesterday we had chicken and shrimp and burgers and everyone really enjoyed their meals. The watermelon and mint drink needs some work, but the panty ripper (pineapple and coconut rum) was amazing and only 3 dollars. The second night I took just two of us back for appetizers and a couple more drinks and the waitress asked where my girls were. She was very friendly and having her notice and remember was unexpectedly pleasant. The owner checked on us both nights to make sure we were doing well and asked if everything was ok. Just these small touches are what makes all the difference to me. This place is my new favorite place on the island and I will surely go back a few more times before this trip ends. Atmosphere is amazing and the seating options are perfect. Thank you so much.

Jenks, Oklahoma
“Favorite place to eat in all of Ambergris Caye”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The food is great, on this trip we had chicken and rice soup, shrimp and rice soup, and the best coconut shrimp I've ever had!
Drinks are the best, perfect amount of alcohol!
Staff are always great!
And you cannot beat the view!
It's just a happy place!