“Just OK”

Caliente Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 183 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Mexican, Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Soups, Central American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Caliente is located on the beach in the center of San Pedro. Our restaurant has been serving a delicious combination of Mexican and Caribbean cuisine in San Pedro since 2001. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. 1/2 Price margaritas on Fridays. Closed Monday.
Arlington, Virginia
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Ordered the mole enchiladas. I thought the mole sauce was a little overpowering and I eventually began scraping it off. My boyfriend also got a different version of enchiladas, but it was not much food in general. It did not come with rice, pico de gallo, or sour cream.

The guacamole was good and the service was good. I thought the menu said Margaritas were 50% off on Fridays but after ordering the waiter said that was not in effect until dinner time?

Our server was Norville. He was great.

• Visited November 2013

St. Petersburg, Florida
“OMG Curry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

the food here was really good, service was fine. After looking at the menu I wasn't sure what I was going to get then someone at a table close by had ordered curry and it looked great. I must say it was some of the best curry I have ever had, yes at a mostly mexican style restaurant in Belize. If was fantastic!

• Visited October 2013
Dallas, TX
“Good fajitas, good burrito”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had very good fajitas here (seasoned correctly and with peppers and onions) and my husband ordered the burrito and it was good as well. It's huge so come hungry! Service was great. Ambience fun on a Thursday night for chicken drop. I will definitely return.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food on the beach”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Food was good. My son got a steak burrito and there was enough burrito for 3 people!! I got the fish and it was good; nothing amazing. Good portions and good value. You can't beat dining on the beach!

Los Angeles, California
“Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Hubby and I had lunch here today. He had the chicken fajita salad and I had the lime soup. Both dishes were tasty. We also ordered the guacamole but it was very bland.