“Good fajitas, good burrito”

Caliente Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 192 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Caliente is located on the beach in the center of San Pedro. Our restaurant has been serving a delicious combination of Mexican and Caribbean cuisine in San Pedro since 2001. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. 1/2 Price margaritas on Fridays. Closed Monday.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had very good fajitas here (seasoned correctly and with peppers and onions) and my husband ordered the burrito and it was good as well. It's huge so come hungry! Service was great. Ambience fun on a Thursday night for chicken drop. I will definitely return.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Food was good. My son got a steak burrito and there was enough burrito for 3 people!! I got the fish and it was good; nothing amazing. Good portions and good value. You can't beat dining on the beach!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Hubby and I had lunch here today. He had the chicken fajita salad and I had the lime soup. Both dishes were tasty. We also ordered the guacamole but it was very bland.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

my husband and I went here while in San Pedro and loved it! the servers were very friendly and helpful and the food was outstanding! we had lobster tail and coconut shrimp, definitely the best we've ever had. their drinks are excellent as well, the best margarita I've ever tasted. not to mention the scenery is amazing!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

It was raining in San Pedro so I thought i would go to Caliente. I was the only one in the restaurant, so it was not like they were packed. Plus: food was good. jajapeno poppers = c+ Ordered the whole fish dinner which was very nice. Minus: Service was next to non existent. Enough said. Food ok, service not.