“coconut ice cream”

DandE's Frozen Custard & Sorbet
Ranked #3 of 11 Dessert in San Pedro
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: A small "mom and pop" shop serving homemade frozen custard and sorbet located on Middle St. In downtown San Pedro. Open 3 p.M. - 9:30 P.M. Wednesday thru Sunday. Closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

When ever I go to San Padro I always stop and have a double scoop of their coconut ice cream. Sometimes I'll mix it with the chocolate. Some of the best I've ever had and the price is very reasonable.

1  Thank John J

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was taken here by a friend on San Pedro and was glad he took me. Their ice cream is to die for...
Not much else to say.A nice desert or mid say treat..

Reviewed June 30, 2014

High quality ice cream - made the right way, the real way, the yummy way! Bought many different flavors and loved them all. The owners are awesome and friendly and clearly know lots of the locals. Just for comparison, we tried the other shop in town and tossed our cones in the trash within minutes. DandE's is the only place to go!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

This was the only thing we ate in San Pedro that was actually better than what we can find at home, and the very cool air conditioning made it a refreshing stop on our way out of downtown after dinner. The frozen custard is soooo rich and creamy - much denser than regular ice cream or gelato, and you can tell it's made fresh.

Located on Middle street next to Caramba's - it's easy to miss at first, but once you've been there it's hard to stay away.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I was quite skeptical that any frozen custard could be as good as ice cream but I came away a believe. We bought a pint of vanilla plus some caramel sauce to take back to our hotel and enjoyed every bite. It was creamy and rich. The hours are unusual but they worked for us as we visited after dinner. This is a place to remember!