“Best custard and sorbet ever”

DandE's Frozen Custard & Sorbet
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in San Pedro
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: A small "mom and pop" shop serving homemade frozen custard and sorbet located on Middle St. In downtown San Pedro. Open 3 p.M. - 9:30 P.M. Wednesday thru Sunday. Closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Loved it! Have been to San Pedro many times. We try to get custard several times per trip. Every flavor we have tried is excellent. The owners make it themselves and visit with you while you eat. Great couple!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

This was the one gastronomic place in San Pedro that I wanted to go back to for a second time but couldn't fit it into our three days in San Pedro (didn't help that they were only open from 4pm onwards while we were there. We were always in that end of town around lunchtime-ish). Really rich ice cream with a unique texture. Had chocolate and sour sop - delish!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

DandE's frozen custard is incredibly good. They're closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, but we ate there pretty much every other day of our trip. At $6 BZ ($3 US) for a single scoop, they're pricy, but it's the best dessert on the island.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

we went by here 6 times and it was never open. i'm sure it would have been good, but i'll never know

1  Thank denverchucko
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The two owners are the nicest people. You want to go there just because of their fun spirit!
The frozen custard tastes just like ice cream.
The sorbets are refreshing and very natural.
I got a pint of mango to take back to my family, but ate the whole thing myself-I know, I am weak- but it was that good.
Not much for sit down service, so just get your scoop and take a leisurely walk. You will go back, I promise!