“Tapas huh!”

Red Ginger
Ranked #28 of 191 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Latin, Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Red Ginger is located at The Phoenix Resort on Ambergris Caye, Belize. We serve fresh tropical cuisine in an elegant air conditioned indoor setting, outside in our garden patio, or at our Upstairs rooftop lounge. We are open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. We offer specials every night of the week. We would love to have you eat with us.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

So disappointed! Love staying at the Phoenix and have loved eating at the Red Ginger until tonight. They featured Tapas night and live music. One man band with a keyboard on the patio, only 4 tables. We had a reservation and were greeted and seated quickly, inside. Why advertise it to your guests when you cannot accommodate everyone for what your advertising. Honestly, the Tapas were a joke. Some of them were very good, others not so good. Small portions, even for Tapas. You should at least have a bite of everything for each person. Why serve a portion of three for a table of four! You need some work Red Ginger! Patrons, go elsewhere on Wednesday for your dinner choice. But maybe stop in for a Sangria!!! Yummy.

There are newer reviews for Red Ginger

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We ate several meals, breakfast and dinner here. Every dish was at least good often excellent. Tapas nights were good for me as I like to try as many flavors as I can. The staff was wonderful. They were friendly and attentive. After the first day we were treated like regulars with warmth and humor.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We are staying at the Phoenix for vacation and love Red Ginger! Our first experience was for dinner our first night. It was busy but we had a nice cozy table for 2. Our waiter was friendly and accommodation and funny! So we ordered the local Beliken beer, the empanadas, shrimp appetizer as well to start and my husband had the shrimp curry and I had the blackened snapper. All our dishes were a delight- great flavor with just the right amount of heat. Just fantastic! We have also had lunch and breakfast there as well. The salads are crisp and refreshing and make sure to try the breakfast burrito as well. The fresh salsa makes it.....

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Because I was a "single" person, they let me know that they did not have any room for me....even though there were many tables available. Obviously, they did not want me to take up a table where they could have 2 or move people sit at it. Very Rude!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

the place is nice. it is one of the best looking restaurants in belize, the restrooms are nice. but the food is sparce and expensive. i ordered a salad that had avocados and there was such a small amount of avocados and they were chopped so small that I couldn't tell they were even there. my partner ordered the special and he was still hungry.