“Amazing”

Hidden Treasure Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 210 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hidden Treasure is located about 1.5 miles South of San Pedro Town on Ambergris Caye. Travel South on the main cobble stone road then take the first right immediately after Royal Palm Villas. Look out for our Road Sign and Let the signs lead the way through the Escalante Neighborhood! It's off the beaten path but not hard to find.You can also make an early reservation and we will be delighted to arrange for a complimentary shuttle service from any resort or condo that is situated South of the Bridge. If you are staying north of the bridge, no worries. Take the water ferry into town and we can have our driver meet you at the dock. We will take you back to the dock after dinner. Come visit us soon!!
Reviewed May 19, 2014

So delicious. They picked us up and brought us to their gorgeous, secluded restaurant. The food and cocktails were spectacular. I got the shrimp curry and my bf got the spare ribs. His ribs were just amazing and I loved the curry. I would not miss this place on your trip!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,627)

Reviewed May 15, 2014

They had a driver pick us up, which is a good thing, since you would not find it otherwise. Very nice atmosphere once you were there, but the neighborhood (and it is a neighborhood, no real other businesses you can see) was iffy. Not bad, but you wouldn't expect a restaurant of this caliber to be there. Food had nice presentation, and tasted great! Drinks were good, even the entertainment was good (not too loud and yet fit right in to the atmosphere)

Reviewed May 15, 2014

While the Hidden Treasure isn't on the main path as most restaurants, it is easy to find. My husband and I walked from the place we were staying south of San Pedro. We did not have reservations and were promptly offered a table. Mariano was our waiter - very nice guy! I ordered the almond crusted grouper and my husband ordered the mojarra a la lamanai- both were delicious! Against our better judgement we ordered dessert (we were stuffed, but couldn't pass it up). The coconut cream pie and the caye lime pie "rounded" out our meal nicely.

The prices were fair for the wonderful service, atmosphere and food.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Almond crusted grouper was very tasty, as was my Pina colada, Caribbean Chocolate Rum Cake was a great dessert. They even picked us up and took us back to our hotel.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

This place was beautiful. The location is off of the beaten path. They had a driver come pick us up and take us home from the resort. My husband had the banana wrapped snapper- AMAZING, and I had a snapper that was cooked in a caper cream sauce- also fantastic. But the most delicious thing there was the CAYE LIME PIE! We tried it at several places and this hands down was the best caye lime pie I have ever eaten.