“AMAZING!!”
Review of SEAduced by Belize

SEAduced by Belize
Ranked #17 of 78 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: SEAduced is locally owned family run business that has been operating for over 18 years. All of our guides are local and licensed by the Belize Tourism Board. We pride ourselves on providing guests with experiences that highlight the natural beauty that Belize has to offer. We do our best to protect the environment while providing safe, informative and adventerous tours of our Reef, Rainforests and Mayan Ruins.Don't let your vacation pass you by...Join the Adventure with SEAduced!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Atlanta
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The Catamaran Tour to Shark/Ray Alley is truly Amazing! The staff is awesome and the experience of having a guide to point things out while Snorkeling was great. Even the time sailing is just absolutely beautiful and all at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend this tour - some of the best money I spent in Belize.

Calgary, Canada
191 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 165 helpful votes
“Great catamaran trip to Hol Chan, Shark Ray Alley and Caye Caulker”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I asked the staff of the hotel I was staying at to find me a fun activity on my last day in San Pedro. They suggested the catamaran trip to Hol Chan, Shark Ray Alley and Caye Caulker by SEAduced. They further explained that they could get me 20% off the price, so what sounded like a fun trip with a discount, I was sold, and I only paid $144 BZ ($72 US).

SEAduced picked me up in the morning in a boat at the dock in front of my hotel. We jetted back to SEAduced to pick up gear and settle the costs. About 20 people boarded the Catamaran with 3 staff members.

Our first stop was Hol Chan Marine Reserve for a snorkel and the staff ran everyone through orientation and the need for staying together as a group. It took sometime to swim to the area, but I saw many tropical fish and sea turtles. It was a fantastic snorkel, although there lots of boats in the area and loads of people in the water.

The second stop was Shark Ray Alley. Once we got there, the staff threw chum into the water to get the nurse shark and rays attention. We all jumped in and it was amazing to be around so many sharks and rays. We had the opportunity to pet the ray and it was a cool experience.

The last stop was to Caye Caulker for a lunch stop. We only had around 2 hours to spend at Caye Caulker so I made the most of it and toured the town and stopped in at Rose's Grill for a lobster skewer.

Once everyone was aboard, we sailed back to San Pedro. It was a long 2 1/2 hour sail back to San Pedro and a bit cool on the ocean. Knowing what I know now, the next time I am on a catamaran I am going to bring a wind breaker.

The staff was friendly, there was plenty of free drinks and some home made salsa with chips as a snack. I am glad I took this trip, some great pictures and memories that will last a lifetime.

Visited November 2013
Redlands, California
“Not just tours, unforgettable experiences!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stayed 7 nights in San Pedro. The highlights of our stay were the three different day trips we did through Seaduced! Lamanai, then catamaran to Hol Chan, Shark and Ray Alley and Caye Caulker, last was Mexico Rocks and a secluded beach BBQ!

Visited January 2014
“Best catamaran I've ever been on!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Had the most amazing time! The boat ride was beautiful and the snorkeling was out of this world! Went on the day trip that stopped on Caye Caulker. Had a jellyfish run in but that didn't stop me. If your gonna complain about rain I think you forgot you are vacationing in Belize haha! Met cool people and the best instructor/ guide Palma I think is his name saved my life! Great people that work for all of the SEAduced company, very knowledgable be open and listen and you'll learn a lot. Can't wait to do it again! Also chatted with Rebecca one of the owners online after I left Belize and she was a doll :) If your scared of sea life the waters crystal clear and just seeing the marine life from the boat would be worth the trip! The snorkeling stops seem short but that's probably because it's quite a long ride from Ambergris Caye. Have fun!

Lexington, Kentucky
“Perfect fun with best of friends including an excellent staff who made it a point to give us all the experience of a lifetime.”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Had so much fun. The snorkeling was incredible, the water warm. The food and service, attention to detail was amazing. I would repeat. The island lunch superb too. Great service provided by Seaduced.