We've stayed at a lot of eco resorts in the past. This didn't feel as though it had been completely finished. The rooms had very poor air circulation but because of the beach front location and foot traffic it didn't feel safe to leave the doors open. A hurricane was coming, which was not the fault of the resort. Their offer was to put up guests in a friends house, or for guests to share suites in an adjoining hotel, without refund from the hotel. They stopped stocking the kitchen because of the food so food choices were minimal. Bar was a meet up scene to chat with other guests. At times felt uncomfortable with negative comments made by the owner. They also seemed to know very little about their own rules, always referring to the website as if it were the written code. The high light for us would have been the outdoor activities, but yoga only happened one day because of the storm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full service Yoga Center on the Island. Stay nightly (meals and yoga not included in room rate) Join 7 night yoga retreats with meals and yoga included, prices on our retreat schedule. Daily yoga classes open to the public at the end of our pier with mats available. Massage and snorkel trips with Ak'boL guide. We help line up all trips, so you can relax. Come unplug with us! namaste ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ak'bol Yoga Retreat & Eco-Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat And Eco-Resort
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco Hotel San Pedro
- Ak'Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco-Resort Belize/San Pedro