We spent four days over christmas at Ak'bol...don't be fooled: it is much more than a yoga retreat. Milio and Kirsten are beautiful people, who work hard to create an environment that is loving and welcoming to all. We were with our ten year old son, who met up with other kids (including Roman, Milio and Kirsten's 10 year old) and they ran around playing all day long - a parent's dream vacation. The food at the restaurant is delicious and reasonably priced, the people who work there are adorable, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Milio and Kirsten go out of their way to make sure they can deliver you everything that you need, or arrange any special outings you want. Be prepared that the lighting in the rooms was designed more for romance than reading and bring your own small portable or a headlamp. And the showers are all outdoors, but there is hot water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full service Yoga Center on the Island. Stay nightly (meals and yoga not included in room rate) Join 7 night yoga retreats with meals and yoga included, prices on our retreat schedule. Daily yoga classes open to the public at the end of our pier with mats available. Massage and snorkel trips with Ak'boL guide. We help line up all trips, so you can relax. Come unplug with us! namaste ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ak'bol Yoga Retreat & Eco-Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco Hotel San Pedro
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat And Eco-Resort
- Ak'Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco-Resort Belize/San Pedro