My husband and I stayed just south of San Pedro town at Xanadu Resort. It was a chaotic 30 min. bike ride to get here for the drop in yoga class, but the view and location are spectacular. The setting is just beautiful, so we were glad to have made the trip. We didn't fully connect with the teacher who runs the resort; although she was very knowledgeable sometimes you just connect better with some teachers more than others. We still enjoyed class and would def. say try it out if you are in San Pedro. Another option for yoga in San Pedro town is the Zen Arcade, which we also enjoyed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full service Yoga Center on the Island. Stay nightly (meals and yoga not included in room rate) Join 7 night yoga retreats with meals and yoga included, prices on our retreat schedule. Daily yoga classes open to the public at the end of our pier with mats available. Massage and snorkel trips with Ak'boL guide. We help line up all trips, so you can relax. Come unplug with us! namaste ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ak'bol Yoga Retreat & Eco-Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco Hotel San Pedro
- Ak`Bol Yoga Retreat And Eco-Resort
- Ak'Bol Yoga Retreat & Eco-Resort Belize/San Pedro