“Will use again”

White Sands Dive Shop
Ranked #7 of 77 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 star Dive shop in San Pedro Town on Ambergris Caye in Belize. We teach scuba diving and certify divers as well as take divers to the reef for daily Diving and Snorkeling adventures.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My wife and I are resort divers. We both have PADI open water cert., but only dive every couple of years. They took excellent care of us and were very patient. I also saw them take very good care of other brand new divers as well. Safe, thorough, and fun. Thanks to Sam, Oscar, Lupe and Jordan.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My spouse and 3 adult children finished their open water certifications at White Sands Dive Shop, whilst my son and I completed the Advanced Open Water course. After the PADI courses, we made several additional dives and snorkeling trips. We had a great time. The staff was great, especially the divemasters/instructors: Carlos, Ruben and Sam. They were most helpful and we made a great progress on our skills. The dive sites/locations we dove were tremendous. When we go back to San Pedro, it would be my intent to dive again with White Sands Dive Shop.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had an excellent experience with White Sands dive shop. My boyfriend and I are now both PADI certified. We saw plenty of amazing sea life. Thanks for the great service and the great diving experience. Special thanks to Raul, Carlos and Ruben!

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

My dad, adult sisters, and husband used White Sands for diving during our (first) trip to San Pedro. So there were no teenagers (as one of the categories indicates) but all the same - one of my sisters is a paraplegic. White Sands acknowledged that they did not have very much experience with HSA (handicap scuba association) divers, and made every effort to consult with my sister after each dive to ensure the equipment and our divemaster's in-water assistance was sufficient. They did a great job. The diving itself is gorgeous. This place does not appear to take out huge groups in only one or two boat but eater has several boats so each dive has only a handful of people, which I think is a huge plus. I appreciate the divemasters requiring us to set our own gear on our very first dive. This should be required everywhere to ensure the once-a-year divers (like us if we are lucky) relearn the technical aspects of diving.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I love the ocean, and the best way to see it is with White Sands. We went out with Juan Carlos, watched him kiss an eel, pet an eel, and we swam with nurse sharks five feet long, and saw a sting ray four feet wide. We went to Ho-Chen, and to Shark Ray Alley. Hands down the best snorkeling experience I've had in 4+ years.