$170
$145
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$150
$135
$299
$357
$325
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$92
$269
$239
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$166
$101
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$120
$108
$290
$240
All reviewsfamily cottagetaco shackprivate beachbunk roomgarden cottageminute boat ridewater bedsbeach bedsthe cottagesbritish colonialaerial yogadirty martinigyozadiamond membersmartini barempanadasrent a golf cart
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

there are several food shacks here serving, barbecue, hot dogs, chicken, ice cream, tacos, etc. All are good and reasonable barbecue is North Carolinian, hot dogs have a choice of toppings, chicken breast sandwiches and fingers

Stayed: July 2018
Edward D, Director of Sales at Mahogany Bay Resort & Beach Club, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear hb0nnemx

Thank you for your kind words about the various food and beverage options that you found at Mahogany Bay! We sincerely appreciate you highlighting them and we hope you will be back to try the empanadas, doughnuts, ice cream and tacos!!!! They are all pretty scrumptious as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my family's first visit to Belize. I picked Mahogany Bay because it offer so much. We had no idea how fabulous this place was. The staff are amazing an special thanks and kudos to the staff:Michael gave us the grand tour of the property. Glenda, Areli, Brandon, Joe, Carlos, Patrick, Julio, Zenia the entire from the front gate, the private beach staff, poolside, kitchen, front desk treated my family like royalty. We are already talking about booking the same place next year. As Patrick said it was easy breezy beautiful Belizy. I really didn't want to go home. Thank you for making our first family trip amazing.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear GoodBody,

We are delighted to hear that you holiday with us was such a success. Thank you for choosing Mahogany Bay Resort and Beach Club for your first ever visit to Belize and Ambergris Caye.

We also appreciate you taking the time to mention members of the team. This will definitely be shared with them and I know that it will mean a great deal that they were able to have such a positive impact on your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our family had the best time here. Staff is top notch- kind and professional. They are certainly still building up the resort but it doesn’t really feel that way. Accommodations were awesome- the three bedroom villa was perfect for our family of 5.

Lovely all in all- would highly recommend it!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank c2foca

Dear c2foca

Thank you for visiting us at Mahogany Bay Resort and Beach Club on your recent trip to Ambergris Caye. We are very glad that you had a wonderful experience.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel itself is beautiful and the attention to detail is bar none. The rooms are really comfortable and beautiful at the same time! The private beach is awesome - they have everything for you and it is clean, beautiful and not crowded. The service at the hotel is super! Our only complaint was the food wasn't amazing, while it was good, it was nothing special. We will definitely stay there again when we are in San Pedro, to us it is the best we've seen on the island - and we've looked! They are new and we know it takes awhile to work out all the kinks and so we have no doubt that they'll really step up the food.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Dear Lauri M,

Thank you for your recent visit to Mahogany Bay Resort and Beach Club. We sincerely appreciate your selecting us and for your kind words.

We work diligently to make every guest's stay memorable and continue to strive to offer the best in our outlets. We will continue to improve and we very much look forward to your return visit in the near future.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a beautiful place to relax, this is it. The property is beautiful and the staff is very friendly. I loved my room especially the bed. I usually don’t like a soft bed, but I loved this one..I slept more hours than I’m willing to admit. I was traveling alone and was looking for a place that wasn’t crowded and I would be able to meditate. The property offers several spots for meditation , taking a quiet walk, opportunities to be alone with your partner or moments to reconnect with yourself, family or partner.

The ride to the private beach was very relaxing and Patrick made it even better. His energy is infectious and he helps remind you that you deserve your vacation. The beach..oh the beach..LOVED IT. The water was warm, calm and clean. I also loved that it wasn’t crowded.

If you can, try the spa. No forget that...you must try the spa. The ladies(sorry forgot their names) were very welcoming, warm and helpful. I got a 60min massage and facial. If you only want to try one thing..get a massage. I floated out of there after I was done.

The bartender and pool guy was also very friendly..although he tried to scare me with a Friday the 13th story. Drinks

Ok for the things I didn’t like.
1) The food..lacks flavor. Go into town for more flavorful and cheaper food. I tried several times and it was a let down EVERY time.

2) I had a headache and asked for Advil, Tylenol or generic ibuprofen at the front desk and I was told that they do not provide that to the guest due to addiction concerns..jaws dropped. This baffled me as I work in the mental health/substance abuse/health insurance field and I think that I’m updated on my addiction literature. I resisted the urge to better educate the staff and I also didn’t want to come across as the addict they’re afraid of and of course I can always be wrong. Seems to be a poorly informed decision though ‍♀️. Please reconsider. So people, if you’re prone to headaches, aches and pains..don’t forget to pack your preferred Ibuprofen or acetaminophen. My day was ruin as I was forced to retreat back to my room with the shades drawn.

Gently recommendation..offer a dinner cruise around the lagoon. Or an after dinner ride around the lagoon.

Overall, I had a great time and I left feeling very relaxed and cared for. Shout out again to the Spa ladies ‍♀️

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Edward D, Director of Sales at Mahogany Bay Resort & Beach Club, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Odile M

Thank you for your recent visit to Mahogany Bay Resort and Beach Club. We sincerely appreciate your visit with us and for your detailed review. We will use this in our ongoing team training.

We hope we have the chance to welcome you back and I know the team at the spa is looking forward to that as well.