other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Erin H
“Good, basic unit”
Reviewed February 4, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I rented this unit for a month in January. Overall It served its purpose for me. The pictures are accurate. The kitchen lacks some important items but has almost everything you need to cook proper meals. The bed is small (maybe a double?) and is very very uncomfortable. The pool is beautiful and the gym does the trick (besides it’s being fairy dirty). The unit is directly facing the airstrip though so it’s quite loud starting in the morning but they stop by sundown. Very quiet area at night and has nighttime security guards. Maids are lovely, and clean twice a week and were generally good about all my extra requests, like more towels and extra bedding for my guest.
By request of the owner, I’m not allowed to mention the name of the property, which I find rather odd. But beware that the amenities of the “ocean-front property” it advertises, do not exist yet. They haven’t even broke ground to begin building it actually. The location is quite a ways out of town, a golf cart is necessary to do most things, unless you really like walking. Overall, the unit is a good basic place to stay, But comes with a high price tag.

Management Response
Feb 8, 2018
Thank you for staying with us. I appreciate your feedback, and I would like to address the issues in your review.

Our kitchen has all the basic essentials and necessities to cook. We have almost everything that one needs to cook. If you needed anything extra, you could have asked housekeeping, and they would have gladly provided anything that was available.

I am sorry you did not find the bed too comfortable. I wish you advised us during your stay. We would have happily added a mattress topper. The mattresses are new, and I have had no other guest complain about comfort.

I'm happy you enjoyed the pool and gym. I am sorry about the dirt you encountered there. We investigated this matter, and the gym staff, let us know that there was guest who used the facility after being on the beach,and got sand and sea water on the machines. The guest did not follow the gym rules. However that was cleaned thoroughly that day. As you stated in your review, the maids are lovely. If you had advised them about any dirt you found, they would have immediately cleaned it up. Please rest assured that we take cleanliness very seriously. The property, including the gym are cleaned daily.

We are a small island ,and the airport is a small local airport, which has only a few daily flights. Many properties surround the airport, the airport is right by the ocean, where a lot of beach front properties are. Our windows are thick double glass to keep the noise out. If you close your windows, the noise should not be a bother.

Regarding our sister property, it ABSOLUTELY exists, you suggesting that it hasn't even been built is completely false and not accurate. We notified you when you checked, that you had access to our sister property. There must have been some miscommunication, as the property has been around for over 15 years. You must have got it confused with another property under construction near by. Our facilities at our sister property are available to our guests. Guest have access to beach chairs, beach towels and the private beach and the gym, pool and restaurant. I wish you had asked for directions during your one month stay, we would have happily directed you to the correct location. You never once asked about the sister property. Had I known, I would have walked you there myself.

In regards to our location, we are about a 5 minute walk to the beach and less than 15 minutes away from the center. Bikes and golf carts are widely available for those who do not want to walk. Bikes are a fun way to explore the island. But we are walking distance to many places. For those who enjoy walking, strolling through the streets, and visiting the stores along the way is a nice experience.

In regards to the high price tag your are suggesting, our prices are very comparable and competitive to the other properties. Also you traveled during our peak season, where we and a lot of other properties do not offer monthly rates during the holiday period, however I made an exception and offered you a monthly rate, since you told me that you were on a tight budget, because you were backpacking around for the year. And please factor in that you paid in another currency, which makes the rate seem higher, since it was in a different currency.

I hope I addressed and clarified everything for you. Thank you for staying with us, and I hope you enjoy your next destination.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing