“Stopped for Drink While Waiting on the Water Taxi”
Review of Wild Mango's

Wild Mango's
Ranked #31 of 210 Restaurants in San Pedro
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Causual, good food right on the beach in the heart of town. Stop by, let the wind whisk away your cares, have a couple of Mojitos and a really good lunch or dinner!
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Hubby had a beer and I had a Dirty Banana. Excellent and super great, friendly service! We were seated at the bar and were able to sit and people watch while we waited for our taxi!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,900)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Love the great choices in this restaurant! There are options for all kinds of appetites including super salads and great fish dishes. Great choices for a reasonable price with a beautiful location on the beach in San Pedro. Although I'm disappointed that their veggie burger has been taken off the menu, there are still options for a gluten-free lunch or dinner, and it is definitely worth a stop!
Not as many tables as I would like on their deck, making it always crowded, but this is a sign of a good restaurant with many return customers!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We ate here several times once in the afternoon and once at night. Looking over the water was great, the restaurant is not large so it fills up fast and is closed either Monday or Tuesday . We really like their coconut shrimp and I was on a mission to find Key lime pie. Not sure if they call it pie or desert but when it hit my mouth I was in heaven. Give it a try and let me know. Service is island speed. Order a drink and relax the food is worth waiting for.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Varied and interesting menu with covered seating right on the beach overlooking the reef. Grat for people watching.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

My wife and I have eaten here four times. It is an excellent restaurant on the beach. The service is good as well as the service. The bartender really knows what she is doing and makes a terrific panty ripper. The fish is prepared in many interesting ways, and they have sevral meat dishes as well. We loved the salsas and the guacamole.