“Grab a drink!”
Review of Wild Mango's

Wild Mango's
Ranked #22 of 199 Restaurants in San Pedro
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Causual, good food right on the beach in the heart of town. Stop by, let the wind whisk away your cares, have a couple of Mojitos and a really good lunch or dinner!
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Right on the beach in San Pedro amongst all the action. It's got a relaxing deck to enjoy drinks and food. Lots of conversation and happy people there I noticed. Great frozen drinks! Worth stopping in no doubt.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,772)

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I'm not going to taint this review with an rating extreme in either direction as I only had the experience of one lunch here. My meal consisted of a fantastic mango smoothie (The Good) and a burrito which had to be the worst ever (The Bad). I didn't realize a burrito could be messed up before this... but the pork carnitas maybe equaled two tablespoons of meat in a huge, oddly orange colored, thick and doughy tortilla that was 90 percent dry rice with a overcooked coating of baked on sauce. Absolutely the worst attempt at a burrito I have ever seen. Almost inedible.

The restaurant is an elevated deck on the beach with overly crowded seating and dirty, unattractive plastic anchor floats hanging down from the ceiling (The Ugly).

I don't think I will be back...

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We really enjoyed the food here - every dish had sophisticated favors that were well balanced and delicious. Started with the plantain empanadas, then had mango shrimp and orange grouper. The portions were so generous and it was so good that I couldn't stop eating and didn't have room to try any of the desserts. You can tell that they use care in selecting ingredients - my "Last Mango in Belize" drink was rich with mango purée, not just some sugary "juice" and it kinda spoiled me for the rest of the trip. Unlike most other places we ate, I felt like I got good value for my money here. Even though i normally dont repeat a restaurant during a vacation, I would have gone back here to explore moree of the menu, but they were closed for a holiday. Decor is beachy and simple, but nice beach views and they have a little waiting area with couches that looked cozy.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I loved this place, we almost went back a 2nd time but decided to try as many places as we could instead. Everything was so flavorful and fresh and the service was excellent. This is a must try when in Ambergris Caye.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Had a nice lunch here. Service was okay, food was better than average compared to others on the beach.