“Professional dive and snorkeling outfit”
Review of Ecologic Divers

Ecologic Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Ecologic Divers is a premier PADI Five Star Dive Center located in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize. Our PADI Divemasters and Dive Instructors are friendly, helpful, courteous and professional. They are committed to making your diving entertaining, exciting, and most importantly, a safe experience.
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Did a morning snorkeling trip with Ecologic Divers (based in San Pedro) to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley.

So glad we chose this firm as when we got to Hol Chan there were a dozen boats already there. We had been warned by the crew that if it was a 'circus' we'd switch sites. So went to snorkel Shark Ray Alley first and leave the crowds behind. We arrived and had the whole area to ourselves. The same when we arrived at Hol Chan (as all the other boats had gone to crowd sround Shark Ray Alley).

Snorkeling was amazing, the crew where well informed and keen to keep the reef pristine for future generations...so no messing about with or touching/feeding the wild creatures. As it should be.

We'd normally go scuba diving, but due to an injury I couldn't. This snorkel trip to both sites surpassed many of our previous dives in and around the Caribbean. Stunning!

Plus having visited their office to arrange a scuba diving trip with my arm in a sling (having recently fractured my collarbone), Ecologic Divers were the only dive outfit who advised against diving (as it could cause me severe pain with the water pressure, or worse with air bubbles being trapped in the fracture). The other dive outfits were happy for me to dive!

I know who I will go with when I return to Ambergris Caye.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was our first dives after certification a few months ago. I wish I could go diving with them every day. Our divemasters Dimas, Shorty, and Charlie were instamatic. The rest of the staff was awesome as well. Santa Maria, did we see a lot and I could not ask for a better dive experience. Next time we are back in Belize, we will definitely use them again. We also took their Mayan ruin and cave tubing tour which was also amazing.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

It has been several years since my last dive and I was worried I would not be able to go. When I told the dive master he was very patient and reviewed the basics with me so I was mor comfortable. He was very patient and I found that it was not hard to remember. When we saw fish the dive master would the name on a tablet. He was patient and moved at our pace. We saw turtles, a sting ray, several nurse sharks, and lots of other fish.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We did the snorkel tour which was awesome! The guide was very knowledgeable about all the wild life! Great trip!!

1  Thank Amber D
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I just made my first dive trip with Ecologic and was very impressed. The entire staff, from the front desk to the dive masters, are friendly, knowledgeable, and lots of fun. You can tell that they are like a big family, which makes diving with them seem like you're tagging along on a fun outing with friends. Above all, though, I appreciate their commitment to safety and the reef itself. The dive masters joke around quite a bit, but they are very serious about making sure you are comfortable and diving within your experience level. They also are a "no touch" shop, and make sure guests know not to touch any animals or coral. The snacks and hot towels are great as well. I will definitely be diving with them again.