“Fantastic Dive Shop”
Review of Ecologic Divers

Ecologic Divers
Ranked #8 of 78 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: Ecologic Divers is a premier PADI Five Star Dive Center located in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize. Our PADI Divemasters and Dive Instructors are friendly, helpful, courteous and professional. They are committed to making your diving entertaining, exciting, and most importantly, a safe experience.
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband, two teenage sons, and myself, spent over a week diving with Ecologic Divers. They are one of the friendliest, skilled and caring dive shops we have been diving with over the past fifteen years. My husband tends to get seasick and during the trip to Turneffe, Shelly made sure that he was up with Charlie our able boat captain, getting the best view of the horizon. We had our dive computers serviced just before the dive trip and on the second day, two of them were not working. Charlie and Shorty helped us to replace the batteries, (interesting since they were just serviced!) and sent someone from the shop to buy some batteries for us. Diving with Shorty and Dimas was a blast, they took care of everything, and even let the boys each spear a lion fish which Dimas filleted for us! They are very conscientious about protecting the environment, we even stopped the boat en route to a dive site to retrieve a soda bottle floating in the ocean. They are the dive shop to book with if you want a fantastic time and a knowledgeable dive staff, in a friendly and caring atmosphere.

1  Thank HamachiKane
There are newer reviews for Ecologic Divers

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've been working professionally as a dive Instructor for over 15 years, so have quite high expectations in terms of being impressed by outstanding customer service, but these guys were absolutely amazing. I did a day trip to the Blue Hole/Turneffe booked via a friend and had one of my best fun dive days ever, the crew Charlie and Dimas were some of the friendliest, knowledgeable, and genuinely caring crews I have had the pleasure to dive with. On top of that I couldn't stop laughing all day, they made what I thought was going to be along boat ride/day into one of the funnest trips I can remember in a long time. The diving was amazing, we were in a small group, and given nice flexibility in our profiles, and had an awesome lunch break on one of the Cayes. I even had an admin issue with my credit card and Shelly resolved this immediately and responded right away to my e-mails when I followed up after my time in Belize.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was recently in San Pedro at the end of July to do some diving. I was with my whole family but only a few of us were going to dive at first. After checking some reviews online this place seemed to have the best so we went with them. It was the best dive experience we had ever had. Everyone was SO nice and SO helpful and welcoming and fun. We really had an amazing time. We went back and told the whole family about what a wonderful time we all had and sure enough everyone decided to go diving the next day. We went diving with them for 3 days, 7 dives all together. They are really an amazing dive shop.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Had an absolutely wonderful experience diving with Charlie, Greg and Danny. Hands down best service I've ever experienced with a dive operator. The island's proximity to the reef is very beneficial.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I are open water divers and this was our second diving trip to Belize. Just like our first trip, we went straight to Charlie and the boys at Ecologic to schedule our dives for the period of our stay. Diving with Ecologic is SAFE, SUPER FUN, and a beautiful adventure. These guys know the waters like the back of their hand and rest assure that safety is their first priority. From the reefs, to the blue hole, and even all the way to Turneffe Atoll, Ecologic covers many waters once they have the required number of interested individuals. They will take care of you, even feed you yummy snacks in between your dives, and ensure that you are feeling great for each dive. YOU ARE IN GREAT HANDS WITH ECOLOGIC!!!