“Amazing! Best vacation ever says my son :)”
other travelers have booked this property
Best Walk in Beach at a Rental House in Belize. Sunset Perfect on the Beach at Villa Mandevilla
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Best Walk in Beach at a Rental House in Belize.
Sunset Perfect on the Beach at Villa Mandevilla
2 Free Paddle Boards and 2 Free Kayaks for your use!
Pool Perfect.
Dining Room, Living Room and Grand Stairway
Zig Zag Room Indoor and Outdoor Shower, Large private bath on the first floor
Chechem Room with king bed, Indoor and outdoor shower large bathroom ground floo
Kids room can be one of two ways configured with bunk beds or without.   Queen Bed Shown
Private Pool at Villa Mandevilla
Villa Mandevilla from the Ocean.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
summitlan...
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“Amazing! Best vacation ever says my son :)”
Reviewed October 25, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Arriving via Water Taxi in San Pedro we were surprised to find out that German had arranged taxi's to pick us up at the dock. I had not previously discussed my arrival plans, but was very happy when the Taxi drivers met us as soon as we stepped off the boat, handled our luggage and took us to the Villa. The villa is as advertised, spacious, and easily accommodated the 12 people in our party. The beds were very comfortable with nice linens. The AC in each room worked very well to keep us cool at night and sleeping well. We already miss the good sleep we got in those comfy rooms!! The kitchens were stocked prior to us arriving with the items we requested the week prior. We had plenty of adult beverages, breakfast and lunch items...plus snacks. There was never any shortage of cooking utensils, pans or dishware for the 12 of us. The pool was cleaned and sand was raked daily. The staff is always available when you need them, but not in the way when you are relaxing. Every request is met with smile and a sense of urgency. I never felt like I was asking for a favor or my request was over the top. Make sure you get golf carts for trips into town. They will have them ready for you at the house when you arrive. We often drove to town for dinner or a night out. Make sure you eat at Lone Star Grill and Cantina which is just down the street from the Villa. Exceptional food and service. Say hi to the owners Marc and Leanne for us!! Snorkeling on the reef just minutes from the house was great (Hol Chan, Shark Ray Alley, Mexico Rocks). We saw plenty of fish, turtles, nurse sharks, sting rays, spotted eagle rays, and eel's. It was a snorkelers dream!! ....Amazing!! We also had a great time with our trip to the Lamanai Ruins. We had the most amazing time and even prior to leaving my family had already proclaimed this vacation as the best one we had ever taken. Pat and Natalie(owners).....we are already planning a trip back!!

RyneSc
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“PERFECT FAMILY VACATION!”
Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We were a group of 6 couples staying at the villa for the first week of Aug/Sept 2017. All of us were traveling with our young children and were concerned with taking them out of the country for the first time, but German and Edgar met us at the Ferry and from that point on we never worried about anything. German and Edgar even had two pack and plays set up for the youngest to sleep in when we arrived. The golf cart ride was an adventure in itself in a fun way! We asked for German's wife to cook our first meal at the house (Belizean chicken and rice) and it was amazing and after a long day of travel it was nice to not have to go anywhere to get food. The villa was beautiful, had plenty of room, and the furniture in every room was unique and the house was a perfect location for our group. We loved hanging out by the pool and relaxing on the private beach. There are no neighbors to be seen, and we felt like this was our own private island when we were at the house. German and Margarita were always helpful when we needed anything and never intrusive! Edgar, aka Champ, would rake the sand in the mornings and attend to the pool if it needed it (and helped with any other requests). One day he came by and cut fresh coconuts for us. He also assisted on our private tour to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley...a MUST DO! I was a little concerned initially about some of the reviews, but the owners, were great to work with and very informative for the entire process. We had our refund one week after we got home. The trek to town on the golf carts was always fun and only took about 15-20 minutes. The Lone Star Grill and Cantina and the Black Orchid were only 5 minutes and both had a fun atmosphere and good food and drinks. We always stay in villas when we travel with a group for the privacy and this did not disappoint. The house also had free wifi which was very fast and convenient for checking email and facetime with kids back home. We had a great time at Villa Mandevilla!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nissy559
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful House but with a few Drawbacks”
Reviewed September 13, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

So I booked this property for me and 11 other friends to celebrate my birthday. Now the house is BEAUTIFUL. I mean, the rooms, kitchen and bathrooms are very clean and beds comfortable! German who is the caretaker is fantastic. The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars was due to a few issues:

1) No hot water in the owner's suite. I didn't stay in there but my guests said there was no hot water the entire week we stayed there.
2) Low water pressure in the jack & jill bathroom which was the shared bathroom. Those guests said the water pressure was a trickle.
3) Quality of beach. Really, the beach behind the house is for visual effect only. It's like quicksand and not the ideal Belize beach that you see in the pictures. No one really played in the water. A few people tried the paddle boarding though.
4) Location, location, location: While a beautiful property, the house is quite a ways away from town. And the last half is all on dirt roads which make for a very bumpy and dusty trip. It takes over a half hour to get down when you include navigation of all the potholes in the road (not 15-20 minutes as I was told). However, I hear the road is to be paved within the next few months so that will make a huge difference. They are also still building out that way too so I think it will be more convenient to stay there in the upcoming future. (i.e. more restaurants, stores)

With all that said though, we had a fantastic time and everyone really did enjoy the house. There was plenty of space for everybody and it never felt crowded at all. The views are fantastic too.

One suggestion would be to put some citronella or mosquito repellent as a permanent fixture around the pool area. The bugs were something fierce! Also, finishing that rooftop patio would be nice too! There are so many things you could do with that space up there. Lastly, put an AC unit in the upstairs common area. We didn't really use it because it stayed so hot. We had to always keep our bedroom doors closed to make sure the rooms stayed cool. Lastly, please know that pretty much all of the rooms have King beds so we had to pair up and share beds even though we were all single people. I mean, luckily it worked out and 2 of the fellas shared the kids room which is the only room with separate beds and the other 2 guys shared a King, but they were cousins. The last guy took the sofa bed in the master suite. It could have been a problem though if more guys came along.

While Patrick is a very nice guy, I did not receive detailed logistics information from him up front so a few things were surprises because I was not informed prior to arrival. For example, they will change the towels out, but at a cost of $20 per basket. Also the pricing for meals. I only knew this beforehand because I read other reviews and saw all of the other listings for Villa Mandevilla. So just be sure to be aware of everything up front prior to arrival so expectations are level set accordingly.

However, we truly had a great time and really did enjoy the house.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Steve Mel...
Bailey, Colorado
“Enjoyed!”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Researched and found reviews on several sites. Mostly positive, awesome pictures, great time. A little rough around the edges, wonderful people... showed us a good time. Took good care of us. Perfect for my expectations. One sore point. It took 6 wks and us contacting the host several times to get our deposit back.

Travelers are raving about these San Pedro hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing