We went to Las Terrazas for my husband's company meeting. While there, we had a one-bedroom apartment-style room with a pool view which was perfect for our small family. I LOVED our rooms and didn't want to leave them (not that I had much choice with a constantly napping baby)! They had all the appliances including a fridge, dishwasher, and washer/dryer combo (with all detergent/soap included) and the décor is contemporary but comfortable. Best of all, the bedrooms stay quiet when you're in the living room watching tv in the living room. Our room had two bathrooms and the only fault I found was that our showers were too hot and we couldn't seem to get them to a nice warm temperature level. It seemed like the water heaters weren't working correctly but we never complained about it since we were only there for 3 days. The resort itself was AMAZING and the staff is some of the best I have encountered in my travels. We had an infant with us and the staff was incredibly courteous keeping an eye on her while my frazzled new-mom self was trying to get stuff out of the diaper bag or clearing the table of anything baby would grab at. The food was pretty good (both room service and at the restaurant, O) and the roof-top dinner we had at O was so much fun! The bartenders were great at keeping the glasses full and the view of the stars was magnificent. Yes, the resort is expensive and geared towards those seeking luxury or non-family types but we stayed at Coco Beach after leaving Las Terrazas (to meet up with family) and I wish we had just stayed at Las Terrazas instead! While we were there it rained nearly every day and the electricity went out several times but it turned back on pretty quickly after going out. Accordingly, the wifi was a bit spotty but no worse than at Coco Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is a Preferred Boutique Resort and the only member of Preferred Hotel Group in Belize. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro