Las Terrazas was a great spot for a spring vacation. We had a large group (over 20 people), so the 2 and 3 bedroom villa options were great. Really enjoyed the beautiful pool area as well as the complimentary use of sail boats, paddle boards and kayaks. The beach attached to the resort was very nice but the water was filled with sea grass- so not the best swimming experience in the ocean. Had to go pretty far out to get to a sandy bottom. Only other major downside is that the resort is isolated. You have to take a 1.5 hour boat transfer to get there from the main airport and you have to take a $5 per person water taxi to get to town or any other restaurant besides the one on premises. (You can rent bikes or golf carts to go into town, but we only tried this during the day.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is a Preferred Boutique Resort and the only member of Preferred Hotel Group in Belize. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro