“Felt like a celebrity on vacation in PARADISE!”

Belizean Cove Estates
Union, New Jersey
“Felt like a celebrity on vacation in PARADISE!”
Reviewed September 20, 2010

From the time we got off the water taxi, we were greeted by the staff and my eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing. The Belizean Cove Estates is beautiful! The BCE is not like other resorts. It is much more private and contain 6 villas which is why the staff catered to our every need and did it with a smile! The grounds and villas were very well kept and clean. The villas were very spacious and enough to cater to 5 of us. We stayed at the VILLA DEL MAR which overlooked the water, beach and the pool. We ordered our food for a week prior to our arrival, and when we arrived, our fridge and kitchen was stocked. We spent our mornings in the pool which seemed like it was our own private pool drinking mimosas and Belikan beer. There are plenty of places to eat close by (Lazy Croc) or you can take the water taxi into San Pedro. If action is what you want, I suggest TUFF ENUFF TOURS. You can make arrangements at the BCE's front desk. Tuff Enuff has a great staff as well...very friendly and knowledgeable. We did the snorkeling, zip lining and cave tubing. Just remember to bring sun block and bug spray for the last two activities. Coming home after a long day of our tours to the BCE was a relief because we knew that would take a nice hot shower and maybe a dip into our pool's jacuzzi. Going into San Pedro could be done in 4 ways: water taxi, golf cart, bikes or walk the beach. I would suggest bikes or the golf cart where you can take in the sights of Ambergris Caye and the people. San Pedro have great places to shop for gifts and souvenirs. I suggest going to Ambergris Jade and have Pablo make something special for you. Along the beach on the way back to BCE, you can stop and have drinks at Papalya and add your name to the decor. My trip to Beilze was great, and the friends I traveled with made it even better. I must say again that the staff of Belizean Cove Estates and Doug (the man of BCE) were great and very helpful, and made our stay as carefree as possible. The BCE is not like any other resort. It caters to each of its guests. As far as the estate itself, it is PARADISE...no need to look any further!

2 Thank Luis_Bee

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed August 16, 2010

This Resort was breathtaking. Beautiful views, amazing accommodations, helpful staff... it doesn't get any better than this!

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Placencia, Belize
Reviewed August 13, 2010

My 2nd trip this year to San Pedro and my first staying at BCE. Wow is all I can say. The Condos are very Elegant, the furniture was very nice. This was the first time I stayed at a Sandy Point Resort place and they spoiled us. Even though this was a business trip I managed to get to the pool 2 times and it was awesome. I liked the pool at Coco Beach better but this one will do. Since I sell real estate I noticed the craftsmanship, the little details that just made this place stand out from the rest. Good Job I wish I could of taken my wife and daughter so they could of experienced the stay.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank DavidKafka
Manhattan Beach, California
Reviewed August 4, 2010

I just returned from a 7 day stay at Belizean Cove Estates. There are 8 units I belive that are individually owned. We stayed in the Villa Del Mar. This place was pure paradise from the minute we arrived and jumped off the boat. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the pool is amazing. The pool is great for kids and adults alike since there are so many different areas that are shallow and deeper. The pool also overlooks the ocean so it's the perfect view. The staff who works there is so friendly and accomodating you feel like you have a personal staff. The unit we stayed in was beautifully furnished. The rooms are big, the linens are luxurious, the master bathroom was like a spa. The kitchen is state of the art. I would definitely recommend ordering food from Lagniappe Provisioning - they will have your food delivered to your unit which is the best way to do it. After a long day of going on a tour it's nice to have food in your unit as opposed to getting ready and going out again to get food. Although if you do want to go out I would recommend the BBQ food at the Lazy Croc which is just down the street (but only open Fri-Sun) or if you love lobster then you have to go into town and eat at Waruguma for the lobster burritos. They also have bikes and kayaks for you to use (free). There is alway a golf cart on the premises available for rental. I don't know about the other units but the Villa Del Mar is perfect for a family or group of friends. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms so it was perfect for our group of 5. Also they have Wifi so you can still be in contact with the world (if you want). I have been telling everyone they need to come stay in this little piece of paradise.....I know I will definitely be going back.

1 Thank RonlynnP
carycamryn
Reviewed August 3, 2010

My husband and I along with another coupled stayed on the island for 8 days. We were in aww with everything and the beauty of the weather, the island, etc. We used Tuff Enuff Tours for all services excursions, fishing, water taxi, info about restaurants, and shopping. The staff at Tuff Enuff Tours were wonderful, they knew their material anything you ask they knew and gave excellent recommendations. We plan on going back next year with our two kids and will be using Tuff Enuff tours. I recommend anyone who visits Belize to use Tuff Enuff tours if you use anyone else your only short selling yourself and missing out on great service. Rico, Kamira, Nigel, Elisa, Lerro, and the entire staff were very professional, for us to have been their 8 days you would have thought we have known them much longer they are that much personal and really take care of their client/customers. Keep up the excellent work and see you guys again next year!!
Christy & Cary

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank carycamryn
Manhattan Beach, California
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Our unit's name was Villa Del Mar. The staff was helpful and very attentive. The property is small so you feel like you have your own piece of heaven. The grounds are immaculate, the pool is beautiful, and the ocean is just yards away. Our Villa was equipped with a full kitchen and plenty of space for 5 of us. Just make sure you order food for delivery since the grocery items can be expensive on the island. There are golf cart rentals and free bikes that you can ride along the beach into town on.

Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed July 25, 2010

We just got back from our AMAZING vacation in Ambergris Caye, Belize. I cannot say enough great things about Belizean Cove Estates - we are already planning our next trip!!The villa was beyond belief - the rooms were big, the decor was beautiful and everyone on staff was so friendly and helpful. Our wish was their command....we really felt like VIPs on this trip. We were able to rent a golf cart, use the bikes and plan diving, zip lining, and massages with ease. Sandra took care of everything, including booking our flights back to the mainland. If you are planning a trip to paradise, Belizean Cove Estates is the place to stay!

1 Thank Andilyn