From the time we got off the water taxi, we were greeted by the staff and my eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing. The Belizean Cove Estates is beautiful! The BCE is not like other resorts. It is much more private and contain 6 villas which is why the staff catered to our every need and did it with a smile! The grounds and villas were very well kept and clean. The villas were very spacious and enough to cater to 5 of us. We stayed at the VILLA DEL MAR which overlooked the water, beach and the pool. We ordered our food for a week prior to our arrival, and when we arrived, our fridge and kitchen was stocked. We spent our mornings in the pool which seemed like it was our own private pool drinking mimosas and Belikan beer. There are plenty of places to eat close by (Lazy Croc) or you can take the water taxi into San Pedro. If action is what you want, I suggest TUFF ENUFF TOURS. You can make arrangements at the BCE's front desk. Tuff Enuff has a great staff as well...very friendly and knowledgeable. We did the snorkeling, zip lining and cave tubing. Just remember to bring sun block and bug spray for the last two activities. Coming home after a long day of our tours to the BCE was a relief because we knew that would take a nice hot shower and maybe a dip into our pool's jacuzzi. Going into San Pedro could be done in 4 ways: water taxi, golf cart, bikes or walk the beach. I would suggest bikes or the golf cart where you can take in the sights of Ambergris Caye and the people. San Pedro have great places to shop for gifts and souvenirs. I suggest going to Ambergris Jade and have Pablo make something special for you. Along the beach on the way back to BCE, you can stop and have drinks at Papalya and add your name to the decor. My trip to Beilze was great, and the friends I traveled with made it even better. I must say again that the staff of Belizean Cove Estates and Doug (the man of BCE) were great and very helpful, and made our stay as carefree as possible. The BCE is not like any other resort. It caters to each of its guests. As far as the estate itself, it is PARADISE...no need to look any further!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Cove Estates is a collection of six luxurious beachfront vacation rentals located 3 miles north of San Pedro Town. Each villa is elegantly decorated with its own unique style and decor. The villas have the flexibility to be rented as one, two or three bedrooms; making Belizean Cove Estates the ideal setting for an intimate honeymoon, large family, or group vacation. All villas feature marble floors, fully equipped gourmet kitchens, a spacious living room, and dining room. Breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea can be enjoyed from the privacy of each condo's master bedroom and living room. All villas are located directly beachfront and feature a private balcony/patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belizean Cove Estates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Cove Estates Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Cove Estates Belize/San Pedro