$185
SunBreeze Suites(San Pedro)
$152
$137
  • Pool
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$148
$119
$210
$189
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$92
  • Breakfast included
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$175
$126
$299
$269
  • Pool
White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$108
$220
1,492 results
All reviewstuff e nuffswim up barwater taxiin townambergris cayegolf cartsea view suitehot tubbelize cityfull kitchentuff enuff tourssandy pointcave tubingbelizean shoresour honeymoonrum punchsea grass
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service, amazing pool, complimentary bicycles to ride into town, large size room with balcony. Shuttle was available for pickup from San Pedro airport or ferry. Water taxi stops right at CoCo Beach dock. Cafe and restaurant on the resort property We enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The pool is absolutely amazing! We will definitely be back here to stay. The staff works very hard and all day to keep the grounds looking amazing. Front desk staff was helpful. Luis at the bar was great!! If we had any issues they sent someone immediately to remedy the issue. Did not want to go home.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank TJ B
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This resort is not only so welcoming, completely gorgeous and a perfect location for tranquility and relaxation.. but SO CARING. I had a semi-traumatic ordeal happen on my vacation and the entire staff was 200% above and beyond respectful, kind, professional, sweet, sympathetic, concerned, and supportive. They did everything in their power to help me in my situation and I will always be grateful for the rest of my life for them and their generosity. They went out of their way to treat me like family when I needed it, but didn’t even necessarily ask. Thank you so much to the staff, security, administration, and front desk. I will recommend to everyone to stay at the lovely lovely resort. Nothing better. Also don’t forget to rent a golf cart to explore the rest of the island!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank mkpx
Reviewed July 10, 2018

This hotel is wonderful!you will love the beach,if the sea grass is a problem,don’t worry they sweep it away every day and have barrier to block most of it.I had no idea this was such a big deal but it is.When there’s a stom the sea grass piles onto shore and then stinks.The other side of the island is more remote,you get to it by golf kart or boat.We ventured to Tranquility Bay for the day for snorkeling,I noticed they aren’t as diligent about the sea grass,but still a fun day.Also has a+ restaurant on site

Room Tip: Beach front
Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sukisue2015
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This property was beautiful. The rooms were very nice, the pool was great, and the swim up bar was fabulous. It was a little ways away from the action in town and we had to rent a golf cart to get there but that was just fine with us.

Room Tip: They have regular rooms and also private Casitas that look really nice
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple