1,500 results
All reviewstuff e nuffswim up barwater taxiin townambergris cayesea view suitegolf carthot tubbelize cityfull kitchentuff enuff tourssandy pointcave tubingbelizean shoresour honeymoonrum punchsea grass
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

This resort is not only so welcoming, completely gorgeous and a perfect location for tranquility and relaxation.. but SO CARING. I had a semi-traumatic ordeal happen on my vacation and the entire staff was 200% above and beyond respectful, kind, professional, sweet, sympathetic, concerned, and supportive. They did everything in their power to help me in my situation and I will always be grateful for the rest of my life for them and their generosity. They went out of their way to treat me like family when I needed it, but didn’t even necessarily ask. Thank you so much to the staff, security, administration, and front desk. I will recommend to everyone to stay at the lovely lovely resort. Nothing better. Also don’t forget to rent a golf cart to explore the rest of the island!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank mkpx
Reviewed July 10, 2018

This hotel is wonderful!you will love the beach,if the sea grass is a problem,don’t worry they sweep it away every day and have barrier to block most of it.I had no idea this was such a big deal but it is.When there’s a stom the sea grass piles onto shore and then stinks.The other side of the island is more remote,you get to it by golf kart or boat.We ventured to Tranquility Bay for the day for snorkeling,I noticed they aren’t as diligent about the sea grass,but still a fun day.Also has a+ restaurant on site

Room Tip: Beach front
Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sukisue2015
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This property was beautiful. The rooms were very nice, the pool was great, and the swim up bar was fabulous. It was a little ways away from the action in town and we had to rent a golf cart to get there but that was just fine with us.

Room Tip: They have regular rooms and also private Casitas that look really nice
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and it was beyond our expectations. When we arrived, we were given a tour of the entire resort and given complimentary drinks. When we got to our room at the end of the tour it had a welcoming bottle of (cold!) champagne waiting for us. Our room was right next to the pool and it wasn't far to walk to the restaurant or cafe.

The staff reminded me of Disney World because every single one of them would smile and say hello to you. We were at the pool bar every day and by the second day the bartenders knew our names. They are all so friendly and fun to be around.

We arranged to have a couples massage right inside our room. It was awesome... until I got nauseous. I have a very sensitive stomach and I think I went a little too hard the night before. Anyway, the masseuse put some peppermint oil on her hands and had me inhale and for a while it made me feel better. I got to a point where I just couldn't lie there anymore though so I decided to stop and go lie down in bed. The masseuse felt so bad, she went and got me some Pepto! She even spoon fed it to me. It was the sweetest gesture. She even said that if I wanted to finish my massage another day she would be happy to come back. I really appreciated her taking good care of me.

My husband and I travel quite a bit and we don't usually like to go to the same place twice, but we really want to make our way back to Coco Beach because we made some awesome memories there. You can't beat their excellent staff, rooms, restaurants and pool. It truly has it all.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank katie_caracci
Reviewed June 23, 2018

We stayed with a family of four (room A2) from June 10th through the 16th. The rooms are beautiful, spacious, clean and include a full kitchen, that is stocked (dishes, pots pans and utensils), and includes an oven. Note: shopping in town is expensive. If you are just buying breakfast food, okay, but don't plan on a full menu. Items are limited in stores, and it's cheaper to eat out in town. Pools are amazing, and there is a full bar service and food. Golf carts are reasonable. Drive to town and secret beach is easy, and they are each about 15 min max. Pick up and drop off at the airport was simple. They greet you off the airplane, assist you to Maya air, and great you at the San Pedro airport again to get you to the hotel. No problem. Service is fantastic. Spa service in room in excellent. The resort is spotless, and seaweed is removed daily. No one swims in the ocean because the seaweed remains an issue. They have a small beach area, but you can sit at the pool with a full view of the ocean. They provide 5 gallon water jug service to your room, and housekeeping service is fantastic. You don't have to ask, they replace it. We did Tuff N Nuff tours right out of the hotel with a private catamaran to Shark Ray Alley and Hol Chan Marine Reserve. Bird Man and Marvin were excellent. Bird Man goes out with you snorkeling and points out what he sees. He's a wonderful swimmer and holds an inner tube that you can hold on to while he explains things. It's an easy swim and shallow on the reef, but worth every penny. They provide soda, water, a bathroom, and cerviche with shrimp. Very good. Lunch is on you at Caye Caulker. (Note: don't eat at Rainbow Grill (the restaurant they suggest). It's the first one off the peer. Service is slow and the male waiter is rude. First time in my life, I was so angry I left zero tip. We noted him being rude to other patrons who got up and left. The restaurant was sooooo slow that it took our whole two hours on Caye Caulker. The excursion though, wonderful. We had one problem at the Resort: My husband left his water shoes and hikers on the porch and they went missing while at the pool. Security did follow up which was nice, but when you see the poverty that surrounds the resort, you'll understand. Just keep your personal belongings inside your room and all will be well. Driving to town you'll see alot of garbage along the road. I didn't find the areas around the resort to be appealing. If you eat in town: Elvi's kitchen is a must, Blue Water Grill, and El Fogon were ALL good. Carumbas, I would not recommend. We'd stay here again in a minute. Wonderful staff, ALL of them. Wonderful service.

Room Tip: Rooms with ocean view are exactly the same as ocean front.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family