Belize is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Nature abounds itself from the star studded night skies to the bluest of clear waters. Cocobeach magically fits into the beauty of this spectacular nature. CocoBeach Belize resort was exquisite! It was the perfect beach front resort for myself and friends to celebrate the gifts of life. We were seven women who came together within the seven wonders of the world, celebrating life on the 13th day, grounded spiritually on earth. Maya culture, maya spirit. And, Tonya (the pool bartender) makes a mean Banana Colada and I must get the recipe.
Make sure to make all reservations directly with the Resort 501.226.4840. The 800 phone number on their website connects to a contracted Travel Agency in Ft Lauderdale, FL. The contracted Travel agent made several mistakes organizing the end of my friends' travels, ie hotel was shortened by one day and they had to check out to prevent an additional cost, the early check out caused them to get other arrangements for a water taxi into San Pedro, (the hotel was kind enough to help). Our Tropic Air flights were the next day. Albeit the Travel Agency received everyone's flight itinerary , they missed coordinating the hotel departure with the confirmed departure dates booked on Continental Airlines. A disaster!!! We are grateful to Sandra at CocoBeach Belize for her excellent customer service and going over and above to help us in a poorly coordinated travel situation. Cheers to her and to Tonya for all their wonderful service. We will definitely return in the near future.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar reserved for the exclusive use of our registered guests. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking, paddle boarding and weekday water aerobics, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro