The hotel is beautifully landscaped and the pool is amazing. We were picked up at the airport and taken by taxi to the dock. Then it was a short boat ride to the hotel. We were greeted at the hotel dock with towels, which was a nice touch.
We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo towards the back of the property. While the room was nicely furnished, there were several small problems. The water never seemed to get hot in the shower and there was always a slight smell to it. For 1 1/2 days the smell was pretty bad but that was because there was construction going on in the building next to ours. It was explained to us that the workers used the water from the well that our waters comes from so the well go low, which caused the smell. I never really felt clean after my showers. While the staff did respond to all of our concerns, there was nothing they could do about the water smell. They never offered to move us, which I think maybe they should have. But I never asked to be moved so maybe they would have moved us if asked.
They did have our bed nicely decorated for our anniversary which was really nice.
Overall, I would stay here again but I am wondering if the rooms towards the front would have been a better choice, even though they were a little more money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar reserved for the exclusive use of our registered guests. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking, paddle boarding and weekday water aerobics, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro