We stayed at Coco Beach from September 1 - 6, 2013. As it was low season, the resort was fairly deserted, which we loved! We stayed in Casita 4. It was nice to have our own kitchen, blender, microwave, etc. The resort was beautiful and well maintained. The pool guys were out for hours each morning scrubbing the pools with tiny brushes to make certain everything was clean. Staff at the resort were always friendly and helpful.
WiFi: We could not get service on our phones after arriving in Belize City and no service at the resort. There are two computers in the lobby of the resort for guest use, which we appreciated.
Food & Drink: If you stay during low season be prepared for limited restaurant options as many places may be closed. We only ate at Coco Beach once (the day we arrived) and the food was marginal. Drinks are very expensive ($12 US for one mixed drink). You can remedy that by purchasing your own mixers and alcohol in town or at Captain Morgan's (which was closed during our visit). We dined next door at Belezian Shores for dinner once and breakfast once - food was great and drink prices were more reasonable. We ate in San Pedro at Elvi's Kitchen and Lilly's. Elvi's Kitchen is delicious with great prices. Lilly's was average. We also walked from Coco Beach to Palapa Bar one afternoon - great food and drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar reserved for the exclusive use of our registered guests. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking, paddle boarding and weekday water aerobics, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro