I'm not sure what happened between all these other wonderful reviews and our stay but we had a totally different experience.
The hotel itself is gorgeous. The greeting when you arrive is amazing. Most of the staff is great too. But...
We ate at the hotel restaurant our first night. We had a party of 6 people. Every entree was over cooked. The prices were expensive and one of the people in my group ended up not paying for his entree it was so bad.
The bar at the pool could not keep a tab. We kept getting charged for drinks we did not order. We stayed in "A1" and they said "oh sometimes we mix up A1 and 1A"... they even nagged me days later about an old tab they claimed was ours and was not.
We won't be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar reserved for the exclusive use of our registered guests. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking, paddle boarding and weekday water aerobics, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro