“Great, very professional dive shop”

Reef Adventures Belize
More attraction details
Owner description: REEF ADVENTURES, a PADI dive shop operated by co-owner PADI Dive Instructor Ched Cabral, has been providing diving, dive instruction/certification, snorkeling and many excursions since 2000 in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America. We take you out in smaller boats with personal attention and show you the best of the local coral reef. Lodging/dive and other activity packages are available at discounted rates through the US office.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Falls Church
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great, very professional dive shop”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was my first experience scuba diving, and I think I was fortunate to stumble onto Ched and Reef Adventures. My instructor, Russell, was extraordinarily patient--let's just say I'm not a natural at scuba! Nonetheless, Russell showed me the ropes and led me through the extraordinary reef at Hol Chan.

Visited November 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“fishing and snorkeling”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We did a full day fishing/BBQ/snorkel trip and a snorkel trip to Hol Chan and both were excellent. Caught a bunch of fish and ate some of them on a beach straight out of a postcard. Snorkeling at Mexico rocks was awesome! Nurse sharks, rays, tons of fish. Hardly any other people. We were in heaven. Hol Chan was much busier but it was beautiful. It wasn't too clear because of all the rain but it was still great and we were glad we did it. It was a last minute trip and just the two of us which was nice. We saw some really full boats there and that does not appeal to me at all. Loved having the boat to ourselves both days! Everyone we worked with there was great.

Visited November 2013
5 Thank jackiep1102
Conroe, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Orlando at Reef adventures made our vacation.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Reef adventures was awesome! Orlando is the best dive master ever. Brian, our boat captain, awesome too. These two guys made our vacation an unbelievable trip. This was my first time diving and they were so patient with me. I can't say enough good things about these men.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Dixon1231
Atlanta
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Personal, friendly and professional PADI dive shop.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Discounts for wonderful Paradise Villas Guests. I trusted Instructor Ched to train two of my children.... Enough said? Reuben is a charming, helpful and observant divemaster.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Alice N
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First Class”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Ched, Ruben and Orlando are the kinks of the reef.
This is hands down the best dive shop on the island.
These guys are professional, knowledgeable and fun.
I would not dive if I hade to go with another shop.
I trust these guys and whole heartedly believe they are the best.
Can't wait to get back