“Orlando at Reef adventures made our vacation.”

Reef Adventures Belize
More attraction details
Owner description: REEF ADVENTURES, a PADI dive shop operated by co-owner PADI Dive Instructor Ched Cabral, has been providing diving, dive instruction/certification, snorkeling and many excursions since 2000 in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America. We take you out in smaller boats with personal attention and show you the best of the local coral reef. Lodging/dive and other activity packages are available at discounted rates through the US office.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Conroe, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Orlando at Reef adventures made our vacation.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Reef adventures was awesome! Orlando is the best dive master ever. Brian, our boat captain, awesome too. These two guys made our vacation an unbelievable trip. This was my first time diving and they were so patient with me. I can't say enough good things about these men.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Dixon1231

Atlanta
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Personal, friendly and professional PADI dive shop.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Discounts for wonderful Paradise Villas Guests. I trusted Instructor Ched to train two of my children.... Enough said? Reuben is a charming, helpful and observant divemaster.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Alice N
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First Class”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Ched, Ruben and Orlando are the kinks of the reef.
This is hands down the best dive shop on the island.
These guys are professional, knowledgeable and fun.
I would not dive if I hade to go with another shop.
I trust these guys and whole heartedly believe they are the best.
Can't wait to get back

Visited July 2013
2 Thank DannyMcguire
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great diving”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I went diving with Reef Adventures & they were great! The diving company through our resort wouldn't take us out because of "reduced visibility." We heard about reef adventures and they took us out the next day. (Come to find out "reduced visibility" in Ambergris Caye means 50ft versus 150ft...) On top of that, my husband and I got lost and were 30 minutes late and they still waited on us! They are great guys- We were able to get 4 dives in with them and got to see amazing sea life (including petting the belly of a nurse shark). I highly recommend them for your diving adventures!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank HDS040413
Blairmore, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Ched and Crew are amazing!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We met Ched in April 2012 when some friends convinced us to try this small dive shop. Right from the start you could tell that he and the guys that work for/with him are experienced and skilled in what they do. We enjoyed 5 days of diving with them before coming home to Canada and the horrible snowy weather. In September 2012 we decided to head back to Ambergris Caye for Christmas with our two adult boys. Capt'n Ron help me organize our accommodations and the diving. Ched, Rueben and the crew gave us the best 17 days of diving we could hope for in that season! On top of diving we had them arrange a fishing trip for my parents, my oldest son and my husband, the Captain of the fishing boat made sure that everyone had a great time, bringing home 13 fresh fish that evening for dinner.

We would recommend Reef Adventure, hands down!

Visited December 2012