“Friendly and Informative”

Reef Adventures Belize
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: REEF ADVENTURES, a PADI dive shop owned and operated by Dive Instructor Ched Cabral, has been providing diving, dive training, snorkeling and tours since 2000 in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize. We take you out in smaller boats with personal attention and show you the best of the local coral reef. Vacation packages with lodging, diving, and tours available at discounted rates through the US office.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Both of the guides were great. Easy to talk to and led us around as a group in the water. Were able to see sharks, rays, tons of fish, dolphins, etc while on a snorkeling trip. My dad and brothers used them for a fishing trip the following day--only good things to say. Went and caught their own bait, then stayed out for an extra 90 minutes to ensure they caught enough fish for dniner. All very personable--would definitely recommend.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"small boat"
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed April 4, 2013

These guys are first class. Took us to some special snorkeling spots, caught lots of fish and had a great BBQ on the beach. To top it off they had couple of spear guns for our boys. I would certainly use them again.

1  Thank toddandsusan
Reviewed March 16, 2013

It had been a while since my last dive so I wanted to do a refresher course. Reef Adventures came highly recommended and in talking with Chad I learned his partner, Capt Ron, had taken me out 6 years prior. Chad promised me excellent instruction and personalized service and that is exactly what I received. 1 on 1 at Hol Chan for my referesher course! I took in a few reef dives later that week with Chad and other divers and felt really great about my experience. Our boat Capt, Carl was pleasant and attentive to all of us. I would HIGHLY recommend Reef Adventures for all your attractions while in San Pedro!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Diving was incredible but the dive operation was just okay. The manager, Chad, was only mildly accomadating and was busy a lot playing dominos with his friends on the dock and didn't seem to want to be interrupted. The boat captain and dive master were great though. All in all I would use them again.