“Good, but lacking the full flavor and variety.”
Review of Jambel's Jerk Pit

Jambel's Jerk Pit
Ranked #74 of 204 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: We are specialized in Jamaican/Belizean Cuisine. Irie Dinning Experience.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My friend and I were excited to try Jambel's, as we both enjoy Jamaican cuisine. While most of the dishes offered during the Wednesday night buffet were delicious, we noticed that most dishes were toned down and many staples missing.
A few of the offerings at the buffet were: Jerk chicken, jerk pork, curry goat, conch friiters, Jamaica Mi Crazy shrimp and ox tail stew. Sadly, they did not have any festivals, patties or callaloo.
During the buffet, there is live band playing some classic and original reggae tunes. One of the musicians went from table to table peddling his CD, which also took away from the enjoyment of the dinner.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped for drinks here and had a strange mix of excellence and awfulness. Ordered a virgin colada for daughter, and it was awesome!! My mojito was just not good at all, and my husband's long island tea was awful. Can't say anything about the food, since we didn't order any.
The place itself was clean and pretty. The manager (I think) was quite nice. I hope the food would be good....

Reviewed October 16, 2013

All 8 in the group had sub-standard food. Over cooked and very little flavor. For what we paid, it should have been a lot better.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Wonderfull setting on the beach with perfect views totally enhanced by the great service of an amazing. Menue of jamacan fair the curries are made to your taste and the soups are to die for ( trust me I have tried all of them ) the mid week buffet is one of the best bargains on the island. This won't disappointed let me know your experience? .

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Visited San Pedro in August, 2013, ate at other places but kept coming back to Jambel's great customer service!!! Got to meet Chef Fitz who made us delicious steak, sea food, and other side dishes at affordable prizes. The staff were very hospitable and the ambience was awesome!!! I Definitely recommend this exceptional restaurant to local as well as international visitors!!!