“I love me some Jambel Jerk chicken”
Review of Jambel's Jerk Pit

Jambel's Jerk Pit
Ranked #76 of 185 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: We are specialized in Jamaican/Belizean Cuisine. Irie Dinning Experience.
Austin, Texas
“I love me some Jambel Jerk chicken”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Its my favorite place to eat in AC, both places. Fantastic. I even bought some jerk sauce to try my hand at cooking some here at home. Mummmm ummm guud.

Morehead City, North Carolina
“Jamaican "hot" spot”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Although Fitz has moved his restaurant several times, often with multiple locations, it is still a favorite among locals and expats who like a little zing in their Jamaican dishes. The buffet is popular and I am a fan, BUT my favorite menu item is still the soups at lunch. With the new location at Sun Breeze Suites, the view is also a plus.

• Visited March 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“So good that we hired the chef to be our chef for our last night!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Raymond, the chef, was fantastic. We had lunch at JamBel's after our bike ride. We made it simply by just having the chef's special which was this chopped lobster served with rice and beans -- Belizean-style. It was so buttery good! We were delighted at how tasty his cooking was. In the end, he came out to check up on us, and that was when I asked if he could cook for us on our last night in our villa. He made a call to his boss and it was all set-up perfectly!

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great food, awesome view, excellent service. A must if you're staying at Matachica or a resort near the north end of the island.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Right on th Beach”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This restaurant is located on the same site as Sun Breeze Suites. This is a great place for a light snack or a tropical drink in the afternoon. The wait staff is very friendly and attentive. For some reason the Frigate birds love to soar over this area so they are alway an attraction and such a big and pretty bird to watch. This restaurant is less than 50' from the sea and also sits right on the edge of the pool so the atmosphere is great.

Visited June 2013